Daddy You Got Me Pregnant Chapter 34

Chapter 34

                                                        Jess Pov:

I was scared to say the least. I wasn't sure how I was to make sense of this. Maybe I could repent for my sins for risking my life for another. I refused to see anyone before the blood donating, all i needed was my baby.

This maybe the last day I would be able to see him so I wanted to look into his big hopeful eyes if that would be the last thing I saw.

I hold him close to me and took a deep breathe. He was sleeping but I just loved holding him.

" Mommy loves you" I whispered.

A few tears rolled down my check but they were tears of joy. But I needed to be strong. If not for me then for him at least.

There was a knock at the door. My nurse Jackie came in ready to take me to give the blood.

" You ready?" She said

I sighed and looked down at my  baby.

I sniffed and nodded.

Another came on and swiftly moved my baby away and brought him somewhere else. Then Jackie put me in a wheel chair and started to bring me down a hall and through some double doors.

Then I saw him. 

" Andrew?" I gasped

He looked so pale but he pulled a weak smile. His hair was full of oil and he was wearing a cloth that could show your ass easily if he turned around. But he was in a wheel chair and I wasn't really interested in his backside.

I put my hand up " Stop."

Both the nurses halted for both of us to talk. He looked so weak he had dark circles under is eyes and his skin was almost see through.

" What happened to you?" I asked.

He coughed and struggled to lift his head , " I'm donating an organ to save Gabby"

I started to panic

" Andrew-" He cut me off

" If I die and she does too.. you take care of my baby." He asked.

I was speechless

" Promise me" He pleaded holding my head. Tears were forming down his eyes and that's when i knew nothing would ever be the same. He was scared..we both were.

" I promise " I told him

He took a deep breathe and kissed my hand.

He patted the nurses hand and she began to roll him the opposite direction. My heart started to sink and I felt a type of fear that you knew was going to come. I tired to steady my breathing but it just began to become faster and shorter.

Jackie tired to come me down but nothing was working.

Everything went into a blur after that. Everything looked as a haze as soon as they put that needle into me. Andrew was hooked up next to me being put to sleep. We were holding hands and both silently crying. We held hands so tightly nothing could separate us.

What if we didn't come back to each other?

" You still awake?" I choked

I heard him breathe

" Barely " His voice was rough and low

" Tell me, did you think this would be your life?" I said lowly