Daddy You Got Me Pregnant Chapter 32

Hey my fellow loyal readers :) Indeed I am back however some news I have brought from the far lands of my mind.

There will be a sequal to this book however I'm not sure when I want to end this book. Also it will take a few weeks or months before first chapter is posted from the sequal. I want it to be long and amazing.

I would like to give a big thanks to my editors and ex editors who helped me make this possible and to you guys :)

It's been a while since i posted a chapter to this story and the last one was pretty shot and bland and it was not intended.

If you have any other questions feel free to message me and again thanks to all the amazing readers and followers.

This story wouldn't be here without you guys :)

Plus, check out my tumblr page with the link on my profile there are sneak peeks of my story and others and if you would like to talk to me on a fun level. I always follow back and give shoutouts so don't be afraid to ask little ones :P

Okay I'm shutting up on to the story

BTW! This Chapter is Un-edited! Just a heads up my editor is M.I.A on the search for a new one

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 32

                                Jess's Pov:

How do you cope with a situation like this? I never wanted any of this ti happen all I did was get pregnant and look at all the chaos I caused..

I looked down at my infant. He was so pure and innocent , he was a new chance to make something out of my  self or was he another life I would destroy.  What would be the out-come? I'm not even graduated from highschool and I have no money. Hw could I suppost my self and a child?

I shook my head.

He deserved better then me.

My father was pacing the room and everyone else was just sitting cooeing at alex. I smiled they were so determined to father that little boy. While , I was here sitting thinking about adop-

I casted the thought out of my mind.

Rex looked up at me and smiled.

" He's perfect."

A smiled back at him.

Max shifted his groan and grined.

" I reckon hes a mighty fine looking stallion."

I wrinkled my nose.

Was that English?

Bobby kissed my forehead.

" We will make it work and it will be just fine."

Lies.

They were all lies but I flashed him a gleaming smile.

My father kept pacing and biting his lip.

I sighed. If only he would just sit down and relax. I understand how difficult it is but if you sat down and took a deep breathe it would clear his mind. However, I wouldn't be stupid and metion this I've lean from experience how telling my father to calm down goes.