Daddy You Got Me Pregnant Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Jess Pov:

It felt like the walls were closing in with their eyes stabbing me like daggers. I didn't want to answer the questions they threw at me but Bobby just looked so disgusted with me.

I knew it was over with him and me. When Rex told him he took back the ring he gave me.

I spent the rest of the day crying. My eyes were blood shot and I looked like dead body all together.

To make it even worse my dad is pushing me to sleep with him. I can honestly say I thought about it but it wouldn't help the situation.

I looked up at them, in a formed circle around me.

I took a deep breath."Okay, promise not to be mad." Bobby punched the wall making me jump.

Andrew chuckled, "Don't be mad? I fucking wanted to marry you! You dirty slut!" He spat.

I looked down at my hands and whispered, "It was before I met you." He looked confused. Rex blushed.

I gritted my teeth. "Five seconds to tell me what you said to him before I take a knife and shove it up your good for nothing worn out ass hole." I said standing up with my fists clenched.

Rex tried to hold back a smile and replied with a shrug, "I told him you cheated on him with this mystery guy."

"Are you trying to get me arrested?" I yelled.

I lunged at him but Andrew stood in the way holding me back. "Sit your pregnant ass down." He growled.

I huffed and sat back down in the chair.

Bobby came in front of me and a flash of guilt cross his face. "So, before you met me?"

He whispered. I nodded.

He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm an ass I know baby." He whispered in my ear. I patted his back.

"We will talk later love." I promised.

My dad coughed. I glanced at him. He blew a kiss to me and then smirked. He made me sick to my stomach. I took another deep breathe.

"Two weeks before I met Rex" I began looking up at him. "I met this guy named Max. We slept together and I found out he's a complete nut. He called me nonstop and just stalked me. He wouldn't leave me alone." I confessed.

Gabby leaned over.

"Maybe it's the person still calling." I glanced at her and nodded.

"Maybe." I looked down.

"Well we need to find the fucker because he might be the father of the baby. Plus you're due in 4 weeks. "My father told.

I sighed and nodded.

I felt numb all of a sudden.

There was a good possibility that he was the father. Bobby handed me his cell phone. I dialed. There were three rings before an enchanting voice spoke.

"Hello?" I shivered.

"Hello?" He sounded irritated.

I took a deep breath before replying.

"Okay fucker bye." He said with irritation.

"Wait!"I called.

He sighed."Who is this?"

I chewed on my bottom lip. "Jessica." I whispered.

He chuckled and asked cockily,"You miss me, baby?"

I rolled my eyes,"Well your still as arrogant as always Max"

He chuckled once more.

I sighed, "I'm pregnant and you and four others might be the father."

There was a long pause.

He cleared his throat. "Seems like you've been a busy bee." He replied awkwardly.

I held back a laugh.

"Ugh...Jess" He said.

I was ashamed. I knew I had just dropped a load on him and all of a sudden. We haven't talked in forever and I really didn't want to talk him.

He was crazy. He was un-stable and I didn't want anything to do with him.

"I will come for you then." He told at last.

"There's no guarantee you're the father Max."I whispered.

He scoffed. "We both know I'm the father. I'm sure you lied saying you met me before everyone. You got to stop with the lies. Your Bobby will get over it." He said in a valet voice.

I didn't know what to say. He chuckled and hung up the phone. My jaw dropped.

This wasn't going to end well at all.

Rex's Pov:

It was 10:30 and I was outside in the freezing cold waiting for him. I shivered as the wind swirled around my body.

I zipped up my jacket and leaned against the statue.

I watched as the time slowly passed by.

Was he ever going to come?

I saw a big SUV parked into the parking lot.

I straighten.

About fucking time.

I saw Jacob hop out the car and walk across the field towards me. I had my arms folded and I'm sure my face was white and my noise bright red.

He smirked and leaned his body against me. He was nice and warm against my ice cold body.

A moan slipped from my lips. He chuckled and looked at me.

"You ready to go home baby?" He asked in a deep husky voice.

I shook my head. "She's due in 4 weeks."

He growled lowly.

I cupped his cheek and he sighed. Our lips locked.

His tongue slowly left his way around to find mine. I felt so light headed. I needed him but I couldn't leave Jess. Even though she was a slut.

I pushed him away.

"Come with me back to the house please." I begged.

He ran his fingers through his head and looked at me up and down. 'Fine."

I smiled and we both drove back

A/N: HEY! SEEMS LIKE JESSICA HAS LOTS OF SECRETS AND LIES. I HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.

1) WHO ARE YOU HOPING FOR TO BE THE FATHER?

2) WHO DO YOU THINK SHE SHOULD BE WITH.

3) THOUGHTS ON GABBY'S BABY??

4) ARE WE LOVING THIS STORY?

5) CAN WE GET TO 10,200 READS???

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS STARTED AND WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THIS POPULAR :) JUST WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN.