Daddy You Got Me Pregnant Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Jess Pov:

Not only was Gabby's life on the line to my mother or some stalker who knew her.

Some how Andrew found out about the pregnancy!

How could this get any worse?

*Door Rings*

I sigh and excuse my self from watching the argument of Gabby and Andrew on if they are going to be together and raise the child.

I could understand where Andrew was coming from. He didn't want to be a dead beat dad if he was even the father.

However Rex and him were on thin ice. Rex couldn't even stand to look at him and i could see somehow it hurt Andrew. Even if he said he was over him.

I walked to the door and to my surprise to see my father. But, he wasn't here to say sorry or even see what happened to me he ran straight in to Gabby.

I closed the door and sat down back on the chair. I wasn't about to miss this juicy fight.

My father's face was red hot and he wasn't happy. His jaw was clenched and his fist were tight. I've never seen him this angry. Well..once when my mother ran up the credit card bills but it wasn't that big of a deal.

" Who the hell is this?"

My father screamed

Gabby trembled on her words and started to cry.

" Baby I can explain."

She choked through her tears and tried to touch his arm.

He instantly pulled away from her.

" Who is this Gabby?"

He yelled.

It wasn't soon before Greg, Rex, and Bobby were down stairs watching this fight between them. Somehow this was interesting. I knew it wasn't right but she deserved what was handed to her.

" H-He might be the baby's father..."

Gabby whispered.

Yup..my Dad had gone off the deep end.

" WHAT!!!"

HE screamed and shook her violently.

Andrew was quickly in the mix trying to take her away. And that ended with my fathers fist connecting with his jaw. I sat up more in my seat as this fight grew more violent. I knew Rex wasn't going to save Andrew and Bobby doesn't fight other peoples battles so we all just watched.

Andrew upper-cuttedmy father that left him on the ground with a busted lip.

Gabby screamed and everything became silent.

Damn..and it was just getting good

I thought.

" Look..I love both of you. And i have no idea who the father is. "

She said with a stern voice.

Andrew was about to speak but she cut him off.

" And so, We all need to work together because there is someone out there that wanted me dead. And i'm think its your wife whom you never divorced."

She said with venom in her voice now having all her anger towards my dad.

HE looked down ashamed.

" I'm not even sure who i want to be with. So shut the fuck up and give me some time to think. We can all sit down tonight and talk over dinner. Until then no more talking about this matter ."