Moving Day

Life Goals List

Get my own place.

Goals are great to have and they give you something to look forward to. I try not to panic about mine because it can cause me to feel pressure. Yet here I am sitting in my old room packing up my things to move into my new home. I looked at the pictures of Kasen and I when I graduated high school.

"Why do you seem so sad?" Kasen asked from my doorway.

"Even though mom and dad left me alone in this house, you made it my home. My safe space and it was always warm. I know I am doing the right thing however I am going to miss being here." I admitted and put the photo in a box.

"You know you can always come back home, and we will have Sunday brunch," Kasen said and held me tight.

"Which one of you started crying first?" Sierra said.

"Definitely Kasen..." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Carter brought the moving truck." She said and walked back towards the front.

"What's going on with you and Carter?" He asked and I looked at my overprotective brother.

"I definitely told you that he's my boyfriend... If it makes you feel better we haven't had sex." I blurted out and Kasen cringed.

I definitely didn't feel better knowing this piece of information and or saying it.

"I just mean, I want you to be taken care of, and if you two are a serious thing I want him to be aware of certain triggers. I don't care where you go, I'll always be your caretaker." Kasen said and I nodded.

"I know... I appreciate your concern and love." I said and we finally walked outside to the moving truck.

"Moving day!" Carter said and kissed me.

"Never thought my sister would move out and I appreciate what you do for her," Kasen said to Carter.

"It's really my pleasure. Serenity always talks about how great you have been raising and taking care of her." Carter said.

"My first love, anyways enough about her. I heard you are doing some amazing work at the hospital." Kasen said and dragged my boyfriend away.

"Love you too, Dr. Taylor," I said rolling my eyes.

"Aww, they have made friends," Sierra said and I shrugged.

"Yes, now Carter will know all the embarrassing things about me and continue to not have sex with me." I groaned.

"Wait, no sex after kink talk?" She asked.

"We made out however he wanted to wait for the moment," I confessed.

"What is the fucking moment?" Sierra asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I do not know; however, my vibrator is going to go on strike very soon," I complained.

Carter and Kasen walked out with boxes and loaded them onto the moving truck.

"Are you ready to go babe?" Carter asked and I nodded.

"Yes, Kasen are you coming over to unpack?" I asked and batted my eyelashes.

"I have three clients," Kasen said and I sighed.

"See you Sunday?" I asked.

"Yes, and make sure you bring Carter," Kasen said and I hugged him.

We drove from the driveway that I remember running down to find my parents and where Kasen took care of me.