A Piece of Serenity

A Piece of Serenity: Casino Night

November 17th,2021

A Charity Ball dedicated to A Piece of Serenity, a charity dedicated to providing mental health services, health insurance, and resources to the black community. Get Dressed up in your formal attire and come play a game of chance for a great cause.

Hosted By

Serenity Taylor and Kasen Taylor

Time

7:00pm-12:00am

Brought to You By

J.R, Planned Excellence

Dean Hendricks, Neighborhood Cutz

Shanice Marshall, Fierce Nails

Heather Evans, Pop Hair

Serenity Taylor and Sierra Bright, 5678 Studios

Kasen Taylor, Taylor Therapy

Addison Reese, Reese Therapy

Rose General Hospital

Hamilton Austin, Austin Properties

..................

I was currently standing in the ballroom of my charity event with rollers in my hair and a sweat suit. I was going over details with my party planner. There were 2 hours until the event and I have been running around since the moment I woke up.

"Do you think everything will be here before the Casino Night starts or should we hold people at the door?" I asked J.R

J. R is one of the biggest party planners in the game. He has an amazing eye for detail, he has amazing customer service, and most time he is booked up. The only reason I booked him is because Dr. Reese is his therapist.

"Yes, or I will haul it my damn self. I always start an event on time." J. R said.

J.R is also known for being early, starting events on time and leaving a place cleaner than he found it. All and all J.R is a black excellent who attends therapy. What more could I have asked for?

"You have been absolutely amazing, and I am so thankful for everything you have done for this event tonight." I expressed in true awe.

"It's been a pleasure. I feel like I am doing something for my community and who doesn't love a good Casino night." He said and I smiled taking it all in

"I am going to finish getting ready. Do you need anything else from me?" I asked.

"No, go get ready and relax." He said and I left him to finish.

I went up the elevator to my hotel room. Carter was laid out on the bed in a towel.

"You look comfortable." I teased.

"You could come and join me if you would just relax." He teased and I climbed on the bed.

"I just want to make sure that everything is amazing." I said and he chuckled.

"People have been talking about the pampered event for the past 8 days and are excited about next year. I think you have gone above and beyond." He said and pulled me closer to him.

"Carter, cut it out. If I mess up my hair Grace is going to murder me." I moaned as he felt me up.

"I'll fix it." He said and I pushed him off of me.

"Cut it out." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes "Fine however don't try to be all up on me when I have my suit on and I am looking all sexy."