Jimin's Angel

~23:52~

Namjoon decided to leave in the morning and take the rest of the day to relax. 'We earned it', is what he said. You can't stay too long, the men who attacked you in the service tunnel will eventually find you, but until then, you can rest easy. You're leaving in a few hours anyway, and you have Jungkook. No one is going to hurt you.

You lie on Jimin's bed, the lamp still on. He's in the bathroom now, so you're waiting for him to come back. After you gave your key to Jin, you packed all your stuff up with Jimin's help. You have to admit, he's a pretty good partner in crime. He's funny, charming, cute, clever...

After fiddling with your fingers for several moments, you bring your mind back to reality. So, you have a tiny crush on Jimin... okay, maybe it's not tiny, but it's still just a crush, right? He's sassy sometimes, shy sometimes, funny all the time, and it doesn't help that he's gorgeous.

Right on cue, Jimin walks out of the bathroom, and you glance over at him. He keeps the light to the bathroom on, but the door is practically shut so it won't be a disturbance when the two of you go to bed. "Hey," he says, leaning on the wall and locking eyes with you.

"Hey," you whisper back. You're wearing one of his shirts since you already threw yours in your bag. It's all standard issue stuff, so it's not crazy big or too small on you, but it still smells like him and you love it.

"Tired?" he asks, and you shrug.

"Mentally? A little. Physically? Always."

He smiles. "How's your chest doing?"

You place your hand over where you got shot. It bothered you earlier, when you were fighting for your life, but besides that it hasn't been acting up too much these past few days. "Oh you know, hurts now and then, but nothing I can't handle, y'know?" His smile only widens as he nods. You pat the space next to you, giving him a pout. "Come here." He chuckles before heading over, crawling into bed and lying down next to you. Every time he breathes, you can smell a hint of mint in his breath. It's crazy how you're just now noticing the small things about him. "Can I ask you something?" you ask, which causes him to raise a brow.

"Anything."

"Do you like to dance?"

"I liked to dance back home. Did it all the time. What gave it away?"

You softly smile, nuzzling into his pillows. "At the party, you seemed to have decent dance moves. I figured if you were good while drunk, you were amazing while sober."

He smiles, brushing a strand of hair out of your face. "So what I'm hearing is... you liked what you saw?"

"I really liked what I saw."

He gazes down at your lips, then back into your eyes. "I can show you a lot more, if you'd like," he whispers. He smirks, which nearly makes you cough.

"Were you drinking or something?"

He shakes you off, keeping his smirk. "Not a drop. This is all me."

You stare at him with wide eyes for a few seconds before realizing he's completely serious. "Show me," you whisper. He smugly smiles and sits up, keeping his eyes on you. After a brief moment, he plays with the hem of his shirt, then lifts it over his head and tosses it to the ground.

He lies down again, this time on his back. You take the opportunity to scoot forward, resting your hand on his chest. You shamelessly stare at his abs, letting your fingers trace up and down them. "Still like what you see?" he asks in his classic raspy tone, and you hum in response.