Passion and Desire

~Three Days Later | 11:34~

You're falling in love with Jimin.

You always had feelings for him, but every night you've been going over to his quarters, sleeping all curled up next to him. He would twirl a strand of your hair and whisper about some topic that fascinates him. Yesterday it was Namjoon, the day before it was clothes, and the day before that it was dancing. He mentioned something about singing, and you tried to convince him to sing for you, but it didn't work... yet. You're getting him to sing, you know it.

Now, you're sitting in the greenhouse, Jin not too far away. You love the nature. It honestly boggles your mind that real plants are growing right here, right under your grasp. You softly smile as you pet one of the leaves on a young tomato plant. Even though you're not facing him, you feel Jin smile at you. "Have you ever been to Earth? Or Mars?" you can't help but ask.

Jin walks over and leans against the table, letting out a small hum. "No actually. I've been to Ganymede, but that's about it. Work was always the priority."

"And if you didn't become an engineer?" you ask, finally looking up at him. He quickly turns his head to look back, seemingly confused at your words. "If you didn't become an engineer, what else would you do?"

He lights up in understanding, then softly smiles, motioning to the area around you. "This. Being here, with a crew, exploring the solar system. Don't want to deprive them from my handsome face."

You laugh, admittedly warming up to his jokes. "Is it even possible to have a conversation with you without mentioning your face?"

He smirks, "It would be a crime to not talk about such beauty." You grin, and he returns it. You have to say you're fond of Jin. He may be a narcissist, but he's fun to be around. Gives the crew much needed positive energy. Him and Hoseok are like the two joy bringers of the group.

Namjoon enters the room, closing the door behind him. "Ah, Y/N, I was looking for you. Seulgi said I might find you here."

"Hey Joonie, just thought I'd check out the greenhouse before we go find all our answers and possibly die," you say, giving your Captain a small salute.

His dimple smile comes out, and it fills the room with light. "Don't worry, we'll make it out okay. I promise. I'll do everything in my power to protect everyone."

You give him a look of determination, hoping it's enough to inspire courage in all three of you. "I know you will."

Namjoon walks forward and leans against the table a few feet away from you, now facing both you and Jin. The greenhouse is quite large. A big, metal room with leaves and vines all around the walls and floors. It feels like a forest, and you're honestly in heaven every second you spend there. There's several tables lined up across the dimensions of the room with varying plants. Some are flowers while others are food. Essentials just in case whoever owns the cruiser can't make a stop to refill their dispensers. There's even one big tree in the center of the room. You wanted to sit down under it and admire the leaves, but in a way, it feels like you can't do it. You want Jimin to be with you, laying under the leaves and letting the light peek through. Maybe you can even lean on his shoulder and close your eyes. You softly smile at the thought, but you're quickly snapped back to reality when Namjoon speaks.

"We'll be at Triton in about eight minutes, you might want to gear up," Namjoon says, then, he pauses to motion to your body, "how's your wound?"

You place your hand over your chest, giving him a thumbs up. "I should be ready to fight. Last time we were fighting for our lives it didn't bother me too much. Hopefully this time will be the same way."