♤ whiskey & whines ♤

it was around seven and you were at home, adding the finishing touches to your makeup. you were ridden with nerves, taking all the product off your face completely and restarting, adamant that it wasn't perfect. hyemi sat on your bed, watching and humouring you as to make sure you didn't go berserk.

"blue, honestly, you look so pretty. absolutely gorgeous. stop wiping your face." the girl snatched the wipe from your hand before you could redo your brows, causing you to pout at her in frustration.

"i can't look just gorgeous, i need to look perfect, breathtaking."

she sighed heavily, disappointed in your weak resolve. the woman then went on a tangent, ranting about 'if they're good people, they'll like you for you', but you argued that men 'feast with their eyes.'

"come on, let's get you dressed."

hyemi hopped out your room to hers, scouring for something dazzling for you to wear, as your clothes where just an accumulation of hoodies, sweats and shorts. when she returned, she thrusted a piece of clothing into your arms, ushering you into the bathroom to try it on.

"mimi, where's the rest of the clothes?" you shouted from behind the closed door, "i think you dropped some."

"oh shut it, just put it on!"

you inched into the clothes, it almost being a workout as hyemi was a smaller size to you and the material was so hugging.

when it was on, you gasped, completely taken aback at how stunning the dress was. it was black and glittery, captivating your attention. it hugged to your figure, accentuating your curves as it was skin tight, and stopped right at your butt, with enough leeway so that if you were to bend over, you wouldn't flash.

you hoped anyway.

hyemi, being the impatient individual she was, swung the door open when she thought you were taking too long and gasped dramatically.

"holy shit. you look so fuckable."

when you turned round to face her, her eyes wandered down, fixating on your cleavage, "yo, mommy milkers for real, share the fuck?"

"this is too much, i can't wear this! my boobs are about to spill and any wrong move, you'll be able to see my whole world!" you complained while tugging the hem of the skirt down.

"you look breathtaking, as you wished for. fuck, i think i'm falling for you," hyemi leaned forward, puckering her lips, "marry me?" she tried to kiss you, causing you to laugh and push her head to the side.

"does it really... look that good? on me?"

"what kinda fucked question... yes! i know for a fact, if they can't keep their eyes off you, they'll definitely struggle to keep their hands off you."

she began to tickle you in an attempt to ease your nerves, and it worked. having grown up together, she knew the ins and outs of your personality; how to cheer you up, what upset you, and her expertise had come into play.

your phone chimed from where you left it on the side of the sink, a message from none other than choi seungcheol.

'need a ride?'

you quickly shot back a text saying that you'd already ordered an uber, which was obviously a lie.

"why did you decline!"

"hello, i'm not gonna be enclosed in a small space i cannot escape from with choi seungcheol of all people. i'd probably piss my pants or pass out."

"...fair point." she shrugged in agreement, before her eyes ballooned out of their sockets.