♤ chinese enchantress ♤

"so here's the spare room," jun pushed the door open, allowing for your semi sober self to wander in, "there are other rooms if you don't like this one."

you threw yourself onto the bed, face up, staring at the dim lights; you didn't want to tarnish the white sheets with your chocolaty makeup.

"this is more than enough, honestly," you spoke sitting up to face the man who was now slowly making his way over to you after shutting the door, "thank you, you really didn't have to."

"we want to. gotta make sure our pretty girl's safe."

junhui towered over you, standing in between your legs, eyes locked onto yours.

you could feel a tension brewing, a feeling you'd felt before, but in this moment it felt different— dark and lustful.

jun removed a hand from his pocket, and began to slowly caress your cheek, gaze unwavering. you shivered under the warm touch, eyes fluttering shut as you silently wished he'd do more.

the blond haired man moved slowly, bending over and closing the gap, before his coral lips pressed to yours, fitting perfectly.

it began slow and sweet, his tender touches making your heart swell, but before long you felt the heat rising, desire burning as junhui became more hungry and desperate. his tongue delved into your mouth, eliciting lewd sounds which led to you draw him in closer.

you pulled him down on you, lips never separating as you continued to indulge in your senses, the feeling of fireworks and explosions beneath your skin becoming addictive.

finally, you broke away from the kiss, foreheads smushed together and panting heavily.

"you're actually a really good kisser," jun smirked.

"you're not too bad with your mouth either."

"oh, i know. i could show you if you like."

you flushed, eyes widening at his remark, snatching your hand from around his neck to cover your embarrassed face.

"i'm joking... unless you're down," he chuckled out.

you began to repeatedly hit his chest softly, causing him to giggle at your shy state. he grabbed a hold of your hands and fell down on the mattress beside you, resting a hand on your stomach.

you both lay there in silence for some time, catching your breath and cooling off slightly, but the lust and sexual tension hung in the air thickly. you rolled over to face him, his eyes already on you.

"you have such pretty eyes," you whispered ever so gently, "when i first saw you, you're eyes were so sharp and pretty and i was kinda scared."

"me? scary?" junhui asked, completely taken aback.

"yeah, i thought you would have a more cold personality."

junhui hummed in response, his face seeming like he was thinking of something, but you didn't ask.

"you're not how i'd imagined. you're much prettier, nicer, cooler. i don't know. i guess i expected you to be some prissy bitch," you laughed heartily at his comment, and he watched you do so, a tingling igniting within his chest.

once you'd settled down, his eyes were drawn to your lips once again, causing him to reminisce the act preformed mere minutes ago, and he found himself craving your touch again.

"i wanna kiss you," his eyes flicked back up to your deep brown ones, "can i?" his eyes couldn't seem to chose a focus as they switched between staring at your swollen two toned lips, to your near black eyes, hooded in the dim lights.