♢ boba & chaos ♢

seungcheol lay you out on the bed gently, pressing open mouthed kisses to the expanse of your bare skin. every time he'd made contact, bolts of electricity danced up your spine, eliciting a dire want and craving within you. a craving to be filled. to be made whole.

it was magnificent, the harmony between fate and science. what couldn't be explained, yet what could be felt. it was indescribable in a biological way, though the feeling that coursed through you was certain. a bond had been made.

you'd spent your life in question of what was dramatised and what was empirical, forever in doubt until you'd know for yourself. and it was astounding.

seungcheol's large calloused hands roamed your body, trying to memorise every grove and dip of the delicious curvature. you moaned audibly, the bond amplifying the awareness of your soulmate. your body needed him.

"cheollie, hurry."

seungcheol pried your legs open, the action being easy as you were pliable in his grasp, eager for him. yet he decided that it could wait, his cock bulging and pressing firmly against the fabric of his briefs.

he lapped at your folds hungrily, relishing in the taste and heat, groaning when he heard your sweet mewls. he was relentless in devouring you, like a dog to a bone.

you fisted a hand in his dark locks, the sensation being incredible and you were losing control. all you could focus on was the man between your legs.

your body convulsed and you rocked with your orgasm, your climax hitting you like a truck before you withdrew back to the silk sheets, panting heavily.

as you tried to regain your breath, you felt yourself spread open to accommodate the girth of seungcheol's cock pressing into you at an excruciatingly slow pace. then at the snap of his hips, he had fully inserted himself, causing you to let out a gasp followed by a drawn out moan.

he began ravishing your body, pressing kisses to your face and sucking dark hickeys to your neck and chest, claiming what was his.

you writhed on the bed, fingers gripping the sheets beneath you desperately, as the power behind each thrust dragged you towards your second orgasm.

the man above you continued to grunt, whispering words that you couldn't quite acknowledge, making out a 'your mine' and a 'pretty' here and there.

seungcheol growled as he felt a pressure build up around his lower stomach and the base of his spine. he hammered in at a frightening pace, the sturdy bed frame creaking at the force of his strokes, causing you to cry out a mantra of his name.

seungcheol slipped out of you and collapsed to your side, pulling you on top of his warm body and inhaling your scent.

you spoke about random things for a few minutes in your refactory period; from celebrity scandals to favourite childhood snacks.

"you ready to go again, baby?"

"huh?" you exclaimed in confusion.

"i'm not done. we're not done."

and he was correct.

you continued like this for hours, jihoon popping in to offer you some water and food every now and then. time was a figment of your imagination at this point, and you had no idea how long it had been. it was eat, sleep, fuck, repeat.

around seventy good hours had passed and you hadn't seen the light of day. you were beyond exhausted. seungcheol was a beast that had the energy to continue.

you tapped out, legs shaking and body fragile, bruised with love bites of the days spent together.

"soonyoung wasn't lying. this shit is crazy."