hot stuff

"that shit was so creepy," you whispered, rubbing your hands across your face.

the larger male chuckled from beside you, the sound travelling straight through you. you backed up slightly, cheeks heating up, readjusting your position.

"you were so cute, flinching at every second."

"that's a complete exaggeration. and they were literally jump scares, everyone flinches," you huffed out, standing to begin clearing the table.

"but i didn't flinch," he rebutted, "pussy," he added under his breath.

"eat mine."

"what?"

"oh, nothing. i just said, eat mine?"

it seemed as if it all clicked in his mind; one moment he was avidly thinking, the next, his eyes were hooded, tongue poking his cheek.

"darling, i told you we couldn't do this today, yet you keep testing me," he spoke low and stern, stalking towards you slowly.

you practically quivered in your spot, clenching onto the cushion, heat pooling between your legs.

"i'm sorry! 'twas a joke. nothing but a good joke. laugh, please?"

"baby, i take my soulmates' words very seriously. you said eat it? eat it, i shall."

in mere seconds, the world was inverted. unbeknownst to you, seungcheol had managed to toss you over his shoulder, without breaking a sweat.

"room?"

"through the corridor and the first on the left," you replied, anticipating what would take place behind the closed doors.

he tossed you onto the bed, ensuring the door was locked before removing his shirt in one swift motion.

there were a few scars decorating his large build, some shallow, others like the one across his chest, appearing to be deeper.

as he lowered over you, you began tracing the scar with a gentle touch, impatiently pressing up into a kiss.

this contrasted greatly to the make out session before. this was more sensual and intimate. the fireworks spreading from your lips to your head, the pleasure from one kiss intoxicating. there was hunger and need within the kiss, yet it was much different from the lustful lip locking that took place on the couch.

you felt out of breath from the gentle kissing and the soft caresses, chest heaving with each deep breath you took.

when you broke away, you were certain you were in a trance.

just looking up at the man above you, with the prettiest eyes, the tastiest lips, such a cute nose.

you could see yourself falling deeply in love with him.

with them.

"you're so beautiful," you whispered, breath hitting his lip due to close proximity.

"no, you are so beautiful," he replied, pressing a soft peck to your lips.

you stared into his deep brown eyes and then began to feel a strong pull. you couldn't determine where exactly was being pulled; it seemed as if your whole body was being dragged in all directions, a loud buzz in every part in every part of the vessel, you could practically hear the vibrations.

it was like this for a minute, before it was gone and replaced with a sudden heat. it was sweltering, especially with the damned onesie on. but then as soon as it began it was gone, in its place, a freeze like you've never felt before.