♤ yogurt & denial ♤

entering the living room, you spotted ash in the kitchen, helping kibum unbag the fast food, laughing gently at a joke the latter made.

"hey, youngie," you called out to him, causing him to lift his head from eyeing the counter.

"hey. hi, wonwoo hyung," he nodded his head softly, in direction of the man you were still holding on to.

"nice to see you, ash," he smiled at the younger male, genuinely pleased to see him in a healthy environment.

you both made your way over to the open plan kitchen, ditching your grip on wonwoo's hoodie to help the others. as the sweet aroma of the chinese takeaway hit your nose, you realised how famished you were, stomach instantly rumbling.

"good god, i'm hungry," you voiced your thoughts, grabbing a container of chow mein and cracking it open, marvelling a the sight, "i could eat a whole pig."

"we know, blue, we know," kibum joked.

"what's that supposed to mean?" you asked, playing offended.

"don't act as if you aren't gonna eat your food, our food, and then complain that you're hungry. it's literally an every day occurence."

you opened your mouth to argue but then snapped it shut when you realised that he had spoken the truth, opting to then stick your tounge out at him immaturely.

this drew a laugh from wonwoo who had his arms folded up on the counter, nose scrunched and eyes smiling.

hyemi and your intruder decided to join you guys after all but five minutes, the latter screeching for his food when kibum had stuck a fork into it and started devouring the rice. this resulted in a wild goose chase in the small kitchen, the shorter male cackling maliciously at the elder's distraught.

the dynamic of the four of you had been amusing to the newcomers, almost a reality show for them, leaving them to speculate and relish in amusement.

finally you had all settled down, you and kibum seated cross legged on the floor, the other four on the couch; hyemi had taken your spots by lounging, her legs reclined upon her lover's lap.

"how's your project coming along?" she asked, mouth full.

"shitting hell, jaebum-"

"wasn't asking you," she cut kibum off, the younger sending her a viscous glare that made you choke with laughter; his stares were frightful yet hilarious when you weren't on the receiving end of them, "so, wonwoo, how's it coming along?"

"quite good, actually. blue's smart so it's easy."

"she is, isn't she? shame she doesn't use that brain of hers often."

you gasped in offence, hand on your chest, "and where is this coming from? i'm not stupid."

"nah, but you do have that stupidly fat ass of yours," she winked at you which was then followed by her blowing you a kiss, "doesn't she wonwoo?"

"huh?" he turned to face the woman sat beside him, cheeks slowly dusting pink.

"god hyemi, leave the poor man alone, he looks like he's gonna combust," kibum teased, adding fuel to the fire.

"poor man?! i'm the victim here! those noises are gonna be engraved in my brain! talk about lack of hospitality," johnny grumbled, poking his food around the container.

heat rushed to your face in embarrassment, wonwoo turning to look at you, a small smirk on his face.

"victim my ass," you spat in annoyance.