Prologue : The past

As young boy with white and blue wings, flew into the forest where he lived. But it was difficult for him to navigate through the night because his wounded shoulder. He was wounded and he had gash over left eye, then he fell onto the forest floor. He tried to get up, but he couldn't. So, he kept on trying until he got up instead of flying the rest of the way. He decided to walked the rest of the way to his home. " I just hope dad not mad at me, for sneaking off, " he said to himself as he walked in the forest. He lived in the outskirts of Hurricane. Because his father thought it was a good idea, and protect him from things he can't protect himself from.

After some time, he saw a house on the hill. That was his home, and he tried to climb up but he was too tired. And the boy walked up the hill to his home, and as soon he got to his home. He fell onto the ground, and a man came out of the house. He saw the boy laying on the ground, " Gregory, " said the man. The boy named Gregory looked up at the man, " D-dad, " he said before he fell unconscious.

The man took Gregory into the house, and treated his son's wounds. " Gregory, we need to get to hospital. But first, I need you to rest," said his father, and his dad kissed his son's forehead. Before he called his friend on the phone. " Yea, I will get him to hospital as soon as I can, " said Gregory's dad as he talked through the phone. " I hope your son is okay, Michael, " said the voice on the phone. Then Michael hung up the phone before he took his son, Gregory to the hospital.

After a few hours later....

Gregory woke up to the sound of beeping machines, and he saw his dad from of his eye. " D-dad, " he said. Michael looked up and saw Gregory was awake. " Your awake, " said his dad, " What happened? " Gregory asked to his. Before his father could respond, the doctor came into the room. " Oh, it's looked like your son awake, Mr. Afton, " said the doctor, " I told you it's Mr. Schmidt or Michael to you, " said Michael and the doctor nodded. " Well, we have some good news and some bad news, " said the doctor, and Michael sighed. " What is the good news and bad news? " he asked the doctor, and the doctor just sighed.

" The good news is that, all his wound on his wings and shoulder will heal fast because his condition. But the bad news is that he will be permanent be blind in his left eye, " said the doctor to Gregory's father. Michael was shocked by the news, his son will be blind for the rest of his life. " It's okay, I will see what I can do to help my son. I just wanted to know if he's okay, " said Michael to the doctor. Gregory was shocked by the news too, but he wondered what happened his other family members will react. But Gregory is not allowed to see his other family members because his father.

But at least, he got away from the Mega Pizzaplex. He was safe, away from the complex. He sighed and he looked out the window. Then he saw the sunrise from the horizon.