Chapter 19 : Any leads?

TW : Light smut

Gregory's POV :

I woke up on someone and when I looked up. It was Evan, and I blushed. I sat up and I covered my face with my hands. Then I calmed myself down and got up to my closet. I was about to give up on what to wear. Then Evan woke up, " Hey darling, what are you doing~" he purred and he got off the bed. " I thinking what to wear but now I think I know what to wear now, " I answered his question. I chose a white crop top, a pair of short that had a chain on it, some fishnets and my favorite jacket. I shooed Evan out of my room, and I started changed my clothes. But I need to put on my binder first. 

After I adjusted my binder and put on my clothes. I opened the door, to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom to brushed my teeth, and after I brushed my teeth. I bumped into Evan, and I fell into his arms. When he saw me, he blushed and because of my outfit. " You look beautiful, darling, " he said and I blushed. " We should go downstairs and figure out how to find his parents, " I said as we walked to the stairs.

We went downstairs and no one was in the kitchen. So I decided to cook breakfast everyone. I decided to cook the family's favorite. Then after a 15 minutes, my parents came downstairs. " Morning Gregory and Evan. Gregory, you are cooking. I never knew you could cook, " said mom, " Well, you should try Gregory's cooking, it's a-maze-ing, " said my dads. She nodded, and after another 15 minutes. I finished cooking the breakfast, then my older siblings came down. We sat at the table for breakfast.

After breakfast, I went to the library to find anything on the missing kids. Also on Silverelle, I opened the drawers of the news papers of the missing kids. I read them and found a few parts of information on Cassidy only. Then I found a book about Emilys family, and I opened the book. I scanned through the book until I found Silverelle name. She was the niece of Henry Emily and she is the daughter of Roselle Ann Emily and Jason Yuki Emily. She was known for being kitsune and one of the best night guards of the family.

I was very amazed by her. But how did she died, and the rest of V̸̜̳̀͗ͅi̶̲̰̞̫̣͂̓̇͊r̶̝̞̖͉͠ư̵͇͍s̶͓̿̊̐t̵̬͖͈͆̇̓̃̓̕r̸̯͚̂a̷̡͈̼̠̓͌̂͋̀͝p̸̫͇̍'s family. I read more and she was killed in a fire, along with her family. I was shocked, then I read the part where she managed to possessed a animatronic. She possessed the animatronic named Kitsune, but no one know where they are.

" I have zero leads, " I said to myself. I sighed as I leaned back into the chair. But I took out the map from yesterday. The underground pizzeria, but I don't where is it at the plex. I wish I knew, and I decided to take a break. Then I went to my room to draw something, I opened the door my room. I took out my sketch book and I started to draw the same old thing. As I was drawing and I didn't heard my door of my room opened. But I did know that someone was in my room, and I stopped drawing. I got up from my chair, turned around and saw Evan.

" Hey Evan, do you need something? " I asked, as walked up to him. " So, did you find any leads, darling~" he asked as traced his hand on my collarbone. I blushed, I looked at the side, " You're cute when you blush, darling~ " he said in flirty voice, and I blushed harder. " F-for y-your a-a-answer, no I-I don't h-h-have any leads, yet " I answered, but I was stuttering. He put his hand on my cheek, to moved my head to him. He let go of my cheek and then he grabbed my waist with one arm, and the other, he lifted up my chin. I looked into his eyes, they were glowing red but really red.

He kissed me, and I was shocked at first, try to pulled away. But he was too strong, so I gave in. I used my telekinesis to closed the door. He broke the kiss, and he pinned me against the wall. Then he kissed me, and I kissed back, but this time it was longer. He bit my bottom lip for entrance, and I granted it. He put his tongue into my mouth, and I let him explored it. The heat in the kiss started build up and I hope we don't do the thing. Because I am too sacred to get pregnant, because I AM INTERSEX GIRL/BOY!

 Then he broke the kiss, and there was string of salvia. I looked up at him, and I was backup to the wall. Then he started to kiss my neck, and I let out a small moan. Then he started to licked and bite my neck. But he knows where my sweet spot on my neck is, it's where the mark is. Then he bite the mark on my neck, with his fangs. At first, it's hurt then the pain go away after a few seconds. He bite my neck with his fangs and blood trickled down my neck. Then he licked it, and I let out a small moan. He let go of me, and I opened the door but I was blushing. I went to the library to avoid Evan. Because HE IS SUCH PERVENT!

After I got to the library, I went to find a lead on how to find my cousin's parents. I look at all of the thing I think of. Then I accidently search the fire in 2010, where my dad and Henry Emily set the fake pizzeria on fire. But when I saw article on the fire, so I clicked on it. When I saw the photo of the burning and burned pizzeria. It was in the place where is Roxy's raceway is, the burned underground was under Roxy's Raceway the whole time. I printed the information, and I went downstairs to show it to my family and Evan. I finally have a lead!