Chapter 20 : The wait

TW : Light smut

Gregory's POV :

" So you are saying that they could be under Roxy's raceway, " said Eliza and I nodded. " Wow that's a lot to take in, " said mom and dad. " That's the only lead, I got, " I said to them. They nodded, " We could go the plex on Sunday, because I have a meeting on Sunday about things on the plex, " said dad, and I nodded. All we need to do is wait until Sunday.

I went to my room and I wanted to draw continued the drawing I was working on. I opened my door, and locked it because I don't want Evan to enter my room. Then him flirting with me, so I locked my door. I sat down on my chair and I started to finished my drawing .' We need to wait until Sunday come' I thought.

Then I heard the doorknob jiggling and I looked at the door. I turned back to my drawing, " I'm not letting you in, Evan, " I said to the door. " How did you know it was me ? " asked Evan's voice, and I laughed a bit. " And why is that? " he asked through the other side of the door. " Because I know you want to flirt with me and do the ' thing ' " I answered to him and he was silent. I just kept working on my drawing. I knew Evan was about to give up trying to get into my room. Then he teleported in my room, ' Oh f*ck, I just for that he can teleport, ' I thought with widen expression.

" You thought you can locked me out of your room, darling~. That's where you are wrong, darling, " he said behind me, then he teleported me into his arms. I blushed when I was in his arms. " You are very cute when you blushed, " he said in flirty voice, and I blushed harder. He kissed me and I kissed back. Then he broke the kiss, " I will make sure your mine, " he said into my ear, and I blushed.

He pinned me against the wall, he kissed me, but more rough. I kissed back, and the kiss was so deep. It became more passionate and more rough, Evan bit my bottom lip for entrance. I granted that to him, he slip his tongue into my mouth. I let him explored my mouth and then he broke the kiss, there was string of salvia. We looked at each other for a bit and then Evan put me on the bed. He pinned me on my bed, and he started to kissed my neck. I moaned softly and he took off my jacket off of me. Then he started to bite my neck, I moan a little louder and he found my sweet spot on my neck, where the mark is. He started abused my sweet spot, by biting it. 

Then my dad entered my room with a baseball bat in his hand. Evan got off of me and looked at my dad, " You have 5 seconds to run, my dear brother of mine, " said dad in angry tone. Then Evan kissed my forehead and started to run, " GET OVER HERE, YOU LITTLE SHIT, " dad shouted and I picked my jacket. My older siblings and my mom, and papa were laughing. I started laugh too.

After Dad was done chasing Evan around the house. " I want you to know, Gregory. You are not getting pregnant until you get marry, " dad said in serious tone and I nodded. I helped Evan with his wounds, " Michael got stronger over years, " Evan said to me as I cleaned his wounds. He hissed in pain when I was cleaned them. I managed to only heal a few of them with my healing powers. But I had to bandaged some of his other wounds, " Next time, if you want me to get pregnant. Wait, until after we get married, ok, " I lectured him. He hissed in pain again as I was putting the rubbing alcohol on his wound.

After I cleaned and bandaged each of Evan wounds, he was okay. " Also, dad said you are not coming for the killing sprees, after that beating, " I said to Evan, and he rolled his red eyes. I went to the library of the house to find thing about Bloodlust. Because I am slowly turning into a half-bloodlust.

I looked at books labels to find the stories on Bloodlusts. Then when I found the book, I went to the desk over at the window. I sat on the chair, and I opened the book, then I went straight to the Half-bloodlust page.

Half-Bloodlust 

They are known for being the lovers or soulmate of the full bloodlust. Half-bloodlust are not born, they are made. How Half-bloodlust are made, they are marked by the full bloodlusts. 

Half-bloodlust's powers are like the full bloodlusts but a bit different. They can manipulate people minds, kill people in one quick second, great aim, never miss, and foresight. Half-bloodlust can drink blood but not too much. They are also known for being well-skill in fighting and manipulating.

Their soulmate or lover is the full bloodlust, that marked them. And the full bloodlust can manipulate their lover or soulmate, the half-bloodlusts. If the half-bloodlusts tried to resist the manipulate powers of the full bloodlust. They will be controlled for the rest of their lives. But if they gave in to the full bloodlust's manipulate powers, they will be fine for the most part.

But it's rare for full bloodlust to claim a pure soul. It's a 0.0000001% chance to do that, but it happened before. Where the first bloodlust helped the pure souls to fight the greedy and selfish people in the war. The first bloodlust named Val, and he fell in love with a pure soul. That pure soul named was Violet, since then Bloodlust decided to help the pure souls to win the war. But when Violet and her son was the only pure soul left, they made a prophecy about one pure soul and Bloodlust will end the reign of the greedy and the selfish.

Like how Val and Violet tried to end the war but failed. The three went into hiding, but when they died, only Val and his son was the only who reincarnated. But Violet was missing and she was reincarnated into kitsune. But when she died again, she transferred her powers and her darkside into the one pure soul who will end the reign of the greed and selfish. She wasn't seen again, but her darkside took her name to keep the legacy of the pure soul on.

I was shocked by the story, the voice in my head wasn't the real Violet. ' Violet, isn't this true? ' I asked to her in my mind. ' Yes, I am not the real Violet. I am her darkside, I want her legacy to carry on. I chose you because you are born with a pure heart' she answered. I was in awed by this story and Violet's darkside. Her darkside chose me, not her.