Chapter 12 : The mark of Bloodlust's claim

Gregory's POV :

I managed to pushed Evan off of me, but I tripped in the process. Then I fell onto the chair and Evan had me pinned against the chair. " You think you can escape from me, hmm, my darling~ " He said in seductive voice. " I can't use my manipulate abilities on you, because you are immune to me. But I can do this, " he said, and lifted up my chin. " I tell you again, it will hurt for moment or two, " he repeated the line again. " But first, " he said and he grabbed my hand. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and he had his hand still lifted up my chin.

" Don't worry, I'm just going to mark you, " he said in seduce voice. I kind of blushed, and then I felt his hot breath on my skin. Then I felt sharp of pain went through my skin, Evan was biting my neck with his fangs. Like before, but last time he didn't go too deep. But this time, his fangs were deep in my skin and it really hurt. I gripped so hard on his shoulders. I feel my white glowing blood trickled down my neck. I felt his fangs went deeper, and I was losing a lot of blood. 

Then Evan licked my blood that trickled down my neck, and as he licked the remaining blood. He let go of my chin and he wiped his mouth. I felt dizzy, and I looked at him. Before I could do anything, Evan kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled away, and I felt dizzy. I felt like to passed out of thing that Evan did. But I fell into Evan's arms, and then passed out.

I was running into the forest, I need to keep running. Before he come back, to take my rose. I need to hide, and hide the rose from him. I won't let him take it, I am the last of my kind. I decided to rest for a bit, but I can't sleep. I looked at the sky, it was still night and I had a feeling it will rain soon. Then I saw the buzz and rustling sounds, he was here. As I got up, it started to rain and I ran through the rain.

I felt like I was running for hours, but then I saw a cave to hide from V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͋̕a̴̪̗͍͑p̴̗̥̃̄͘͝ . Then I hide in there, " I need to protect this, from V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͑p̴̗̥͉̳̃̄͘͝" I said to myself and I saw the black smoke went passed the cave. I got up and ran in the opposite direction from him, and I made it to the middle of the forest. I was soaking wet, and then I heard the buzz and the rustling sounds. I turned around and saw V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝.

I started to run with the rose in my hands. I kept on running and running. Until I made it to the lake, I walked up the wooded deck. I saw the black smoke behind me, an my only option is the water. I ran up to the edge of the water and I looked back at black smoke. " Don't you even dare, go into the water. You need me, Gregory. Now give me the rose, " he said in hoarse voice. " No, never. I will never give you my powers, therefore I am the last of the pure souls. I do not kill, I protect," I said the motto of the pure souls. And I jumped into the water.

I fell into the lake, and I knew I was drowning. I screamed for help as I fell deeper into the water. But nothing, no one came. But I didn't want to give up on myself, and use my light ability to sent a ball of light to signal someone to save me. But I was drowning, and I was losing consciousness. Then Voices again...

" Gregory, " Evan's voice said, and I jolted awake. " Are you okay? Because you passed out, and I think you might had another panic attack. I think I took too much blood, " Evan said with worried. " Hey, I'm okay. And it's okay to be worry about me, love, " I said, and Evan blushed at the nickname. " So, you also got me nickname, too, darling, " said Evan with lust in his voice. " No, we are not doing it. My dad will kill you, again, Evan " I said and he stopped. " I think you should look at the mark on your neck, " Evan said with smirk. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and I looked into the mirror. I saw the mark on my neck, it was roses with chains and compass  around it.   

( Just imagine it on Gregory's neck, not the arm )

It was beautiful, but I am Evan's now. I am his lover, but I don't care. I left the bathroom and bumped into both of my fathers. " Oh, sorry Gregory. If we bump into you, " said dad, " No, I'm fine, " I said. Then I saw my fathers noticed the mark on my neck, " Did he marked you, Gregory?" asked both of them. " I, umm, okay bye, see you later, " I said quickly and went back to my room. I opened the door to my room and Evan was looking at my drawings again. My drawings got more detailed and clear over the last few months.

" Hey Evan, " I said, and he turned around. " Hey darling, I looked at the time. I need to go soon, for the killing sprees, " he said and I really wanted to ask this question for very like time. " Why do you kill innocent people? " I asked to him, and he put all my drawings down on my desk. He turned to me and he walked to me. He lifted up my chin, he was taller than me. " Because I told you before, to get rid of the our family's enemies. There are a lot of our enemies, especially Virustrap, " he said, " But when I said his name my voice glitched, " I said to him.

" Because you still have a small connection with him, angel. That's why your voice glitched when you said his name, " he said, and before he left the room. He kissed me, and I kissed back. We pulled away and he left the room. Leaving me alone, in my room.