Chapter 3 : The Mega Pizzaplex

Gregory's POV :

" So your telling me, you killed your brother, Evan. The person I met on accident, " I said to my dad. He nodded, and we were on our way to the Mega Pizzaplex. Dad thought it was a good idea because he thought I should see my old friends. Also mom, I hope she remember. We went inside and due to dad working at Fazbear entertainment as a manager. We managed to get in, and the first place we went was Glamrock Ballora's attraction. But there wasn't many people and Glamrock Ballora was dancing gracefully. When the people left the attraction and I had a feeling that, it was the Glamrocks to perform. But we stayed here, then Glamrock Ballora saw me. " Gregory, is that you? " she asked and dad was nervous. " Yes, mom. It's me, " I said with a smile. 

" You grown so much, after 5 years, " said mom, then she transform into her human form. " Yea, oh I want to meet someone, " I said to mom with excitement. She nodded, and I turned around to face dad. He walked up to mom, " Michael, is that you? The last time I saw you is when, you took Gregory to the outskirt of Hurricane, " said mom. Dad took a deep breath, " Yes Lily, it is me. I'm sorry I left sudden and took Gregory because I wanted to protect him from you know who, " dad said to mom, and I was confused. Mom looked at me, " How old are you, Gregory? " mom asked out of the blue. " 16, why, " I said with confused expression on my face.

" He need to know, Lily, " said dad, " Tell me what, mom, dad, " I said. They sighed and led me to sit down somewhere. " You know that you are born half-alive, right, " said mom, I nodded, " Well, you know that you are born immortal right. " I nodded at her question, " Well, you know Vanny right, " she said, and I nodded. My parents sighed, then deep breath, " When you were born, I had a feeling that you may be the pure soul but you already know that. And you know Vanny, right, well the night she was hunting you. She was sent to get you, not to kill you but she wanted to take you to your grandfather. Because there was other side of the deal that your father made, you have to meet someone. That you have to..... * takes a deep breath * marry, " explained mom.

 I was shocked, and who was I arranged marriage with. " I know you are wondering who are you going to marry when your older. It is Evan, your father's partner in crime and your father's brother, "said mom, and I was shocked. " I know this is a lot to take in, but we want the two you to take it slow. Maybe hang out sometimes with Evan, do this for the family, Gregory. This is the only way to protect the rest of our family, " said dad, and I agreed on this.

 After the talk, I explored the Mega Pizzplex for a bit. Until I made it to Rockstar row and I was looking at the glass cases. Then I heard a voice behind me, " Gregory? " said a soft, gentle voice. I turned around and the humanoid Mockingjay I never thought I will meet again. " MJ, yes it is me, " I said. " You grown so much, my god. I will be right back I will others, " she said, and she ran off to get the rest of Glamrocks. Then I noticed that her design was redesign, she now wearing crop top blue jean jacket, with a bit of Roxy's design on her crop top shirt, her pink skirt was swap with a icy blue skirt, but her heel boots, her make-up and her accessories is the same. Then she brought back the others.

( A/N : All of you are wondering who is MJ. Well, she is the daughter of Sammy Emily and she is not dead. She was abuse by her mother, Libra, and she was transformed into a half-animatronic half-animatronic person like her older brother, Jayson Emily. MJ is short for her full first name which is Mockingjay. Her full name is Mockingjay Lilac Emily. What her appearance is she wear crop top shirt with a similar design like Roxy's, over her crop top she wear a crop top jacket, she wears a icy blue shirt that up to her knees, wear fingerless gloves, and similar earring like Chica's and wear bandages on her arms and over her eyes. The reason she wear a bandage over her eyes is because she was born with her father's eyes which are black with icy blue pupils. Her half-animatronic side of her look like is her upper torso. She has animatronic bird wings on her back and she like Gregory, she was born half-alive. Her hair color is a deep icy blue, with a silver streak. She wear this rose necklace she has, but it's the last of her older brother. Also she has this mark on her wrist, and she has powers. And I am shipping her with Monty because she know how to calm him down.  If you want more info about MJ, comment if you want me to do a ocs info book )

" Superstar, is that you? " asked Freddy and I nodded. " You grow up to be tall, " said Monty and patted my head. " How old are you, sugarcube? " asked Chica, " I'm 16 years old now, " I answered proudly. We did some catching up and talked, joked about things. Then my parents came and I say bye to my friends. " So you had fun, kiddo with your friends, " said dad and I nodded. Dad said that he and mom were doing some catching up too and I was happy my parents were reunited except for one. My other father, Ennard, the last time I saw him was when I was at the fire at our old house. 

So were my older siblings, and papa took my other siblings with him. " Mom, why you can come lived with us? " I asked to her. But mom shook her head, " I can't but you can visit me whatever you want, okay, " said mom as we walked to the entrance. She kissed my forehead, and me and dad left the Mega Pizzaplex. But I had a feeling that someone is following us, and I ignored it. 

We walked all the way back to the forest, the outskirt of Hurricane, Utah. We went into the house, and I went to my room, then decided to draw. Maybe again one of my nightmares, and I started to draw. I was drawing something but when after 30 minutes of drawing, I saw I draw other of my nightmares again. It was a forest and there was me in the drawing, I looked  like lost in the drawing but this isn't some random forest. It was the forest that me and dad lived in, and if dad see my nightmares drawings I am doom. I hid my drawing in my secret drawer and I hope no one find them.