Epilogue : Primrose

9 months later...

Evan was pacing back and forward. He was worried about his fiance and his daughter. While his older brother, Michael was trying to comforted him. " Evan, I know how you feel. But you need to calm down, please, " said Michael as he tried. " I don't know if I can, what if, no, I am so stressed out, Mike, " Evan said to his older brother. Evan sat down on the chair and Michael tried his best to comfort him.

Then Gregory's older siblings came, " We came just in time, dad, Evan, " said Eliza and Michael nod. They talked for a bit, and tried to comfort Evan as best as they can. Then the doctors came, " You can see both your fiance and the baby, " said the doctor. Evan got up and went into the room. He saw Gregory holding the baby girl in his arms, " Hello Darling, " said Evan as he entered the room.

Gregory looked up at Evan, and the baby was cute. " She has your eyes, " said Gregory in tired voice. " But she has your hair, darling, " said Evan and Gregory smiled weakly at Evan. " So what her full name? " asked Evan. " Primrose Ivory Rose-Afton, " Gregory answered. " Those are beautiful names for our daughter, Gregory" said Evan and then he kissed him. Gregory kissed back, then he pulled away.

Then Gregory's older siblings burst into the room, " Is that her? " Eliza squealed, and Gregory nodded. Then Primrose started to cry, and Gregory tried comfort her. " It's okay, Prim, Mommy's here, " said Gregory to Primrose. The others were happy that can welcome a new member in the Rose-Aftons family. 

This is the ending for this story.  

A/N : After so long, I FINALL FINISHED THIS STORY. Big shoutout to these lovely people, YuKi_Darling09Nat_AliE54CryingChildisdead3 and ThatBlu3BerRi for supporting this book. You guys should check them out, they are A-MAZE-ING people. Their books are amazing too, and now I hope you guys a wonderful day/noon/afternoon/night, my constellations crew.

~ Silverelle Emily