Chapter 13 : Siblings reunion ( Sort of ? )

Gregory's POV :

Dad and Evan left the house, while leaving me and papa in the house. We went back inside the house. " Gregory, I want to ask you this again, " said papa as we sat down at the living room. " Did he marked you? " asked papa, and I nodded. He sighed, " I will talk to your mom and your dad. But I am going to the plex to talk your mom first, so can I leave you alone for a bit? " he asked as he was getting ready to go outside. I nodded, then he left the house leaving me alone here. " Well, might as well go draw something, " I said to myself.

After I got my drawing supplies, I went outside. I felt the nice cold breeze on my face. I sat down one of the chairs of the front porch. Then I started to draw my nightmare again. I like drawing is because my older sister, Eliza, said it's calm down the mind from the stress. But I really missed all of my older siblings. They were all killed by V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝, when I was 8 years old. When I was allowed to visited my siblings back then.

I wish I could of save them, well, I had to moved on after that. I continued drawing my drawing, and focus on the detail of the drawing. Then I heard rustling sounds in the trees, I put my drawing and my pencil down on the chair. I got up and I had my daggers ready to shoot them at the intruders. " Whosever you are, I am not afraid to throw daggers at you, " I said to the trees, and I saw three adult figures. I used my telekinesis to raise the daggers out of my hands and had them pointing at the three figures.

When they came to light, they looked familiar. They look like my older siblings, but older. But I don't know if it's them or not. Maybe they are, and they are working for V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͑p̴̗̥̃̄͘͝. I don't what think anymore. " Gregory, " said one of them, " Don't remembered us, me, Eliza and Mike, " said Evory. Evan ( Gregory's brother, not Evan, the Crying child ) changed his name to Evory because he like it over Evan. But I didn't let my guard down, but I do remembered them. " I thought you were dead, all of you, " I said sternly.

" Please put the daggers down, Georgia, " Evory said, and I went wide eye. Georgia was my dead name, and I was born as a transgender male. " My name isn't Georgia, anymore. It's Gregory, I don't know, you all are working for h̸̟̟͇͉͑͂̈̈́̑̆̈́î̴̟͕̍̍̏͂͘͠m̶͇̞̺̤̝̹̑̈́̓͝ , " I said, but my voice glitch again when I said him. " Please, Gregory, we need to talk to dad, " said Eliza, and I knew dad was on his killing sprees with my boyfriend. " He's not here, he went out. You came back tomorrow to talk to him, now leave, " I said with stern voice. " But first, who did you mean about him, " asked Mike, " You don't know, " I said as turned around. 

After they left, I took my stuff and went to my room. I sat on my bed, then curled up in a ball. I started to sob in my knees. I never thought they will come back from the dead. The only I knew who came back from the dead, was my parents, Evan, the missing kids, the rest of my family, the Emilys and now my older siblings. I sobbed and didn't know how long I was crying for.

After 3 hours of crying, I didn't heard the front door opened. I was still sobbing at the fact my older siblings came back. But I didn't heard my door opened, then I felt arms around me. I looked up, I saw it was Evan, but his clothes were a bit covered in blood. My eyes were red by from the crying. " Darling, why are you crying?" he asked as he wiped my tears. " I saw them, " I answered him. " Who, " he asked, " My older siblings, they came back from the dead. I thought they were dead-dead, " I answered. 

He looked into my eyes, " Don't cried about something you could of change, please you need to focus on the future. I will shocked too, if I were you, about older siblings. But they will come back tomorrow, right, " he said and I nodded. " Really need to take a bath, and both of your father were mad me about marking you. But they know it's a tradition for Bloodlust souls, well, I will take a bath, " he said and he give me a quick peck on the lips. Then left the room.

I went downstairs, and saw both of my dads. " Hi dad, papa, " I said, and they looked up. They smiled, " We know already about the mark on your neck, Gregory, " said dad as I walked to the kitchen and I hummed in response. " But when we got home, we heard you were sobbing in your room. So, we told Evan to go to your room to see if you were okay. But we want to know, why were you sobbing about? " asked papa, as I set down the plates on the table. Then I looked them, " I saw them, my older siblings today. I don't know know they found us, " I answered in quiet voice and my fathers were shocked.

I explained them what happened, and I didn't noticed Evan came down the stairs. " What dead name of yours, darling? " Evan asked and I was shocked. " I don't like talking about it, " I said to him and he nodded. We ate dinner in silent because what I told the others that my older siblings are coming back tomorrow. 

After dinner, I went to my room. I closed the door, and then- " You can't keep shut people out, all the time, Darling~ " said Evan behind me, and I turned around. I looked behind me to see Evan, " Oh hi, Evan, you need something? " I asked sheepishly, and he pinned he against the door, he had his hands on one at side of my body. I looked for a way to get out of his grasp, but he put his hand under my chin. Then he lifted up my chin, " Actually, I do, why were you so quiet when we were at the dinner table. Second, what do you mean your dead name? " he asked the those two question. " For one, it's because about my older siblings. And two, I don't like talking about it, " I answered sternly, " Then why do you shut people out, then? " he asked.

But that question made me be quiet, and I didn't know what to say. I was stay quiet, instead of talking. " Your not answering, I see, darling~ " he purred. " I can't use my manipulate powers on you but I have my ways to get the truth out of people, darling~" He said with a smirk. He kissed me, and I was shocked at first. But I gave in, and he grabbed my waist with other hand. Then I put my hands on his chest. And I enjoyed the kiss. Then Evan broke the kiss, " You look like you enjoyed it, Gregory~ " he purred my name and I blushed. Then he kissed me again, and I kissed back. But this time it was longer, we went so deep into kiss. Then I needed air, I think I use my mindspeak. ' I need air, really bad, ' I thought. 

Then we pulled away, " Now, tell me why did you shut me out? " he said into my ear.