Chapter 14 : The truth

Gregory's POV :

I stayed silent for few more moment. " Yes, I am going to tell you. Why I shut you, dad and papa out, " I answered, then he let go. We sat on my bed, I looked at the ground. " When my older siblings came, they tried to talked to me. But I didn't let my guard down, then when my older Evan, not you, " I said when I looked at him. " But Evan like being called Evory over his first name. So we changed it, I forgot to tell you that. Okay, but to the thing, when Evory called me by my dead name that I don't use anymore, " I answered his question about shut them out. 

" What's your dead name, darling, " He asked and I looked at him. " I know you don't talk about it, but please, I want to help, Gregory, " he said in worried tone. " My parents know my dead name, and my older siblings know it too. My birth/deadname name is Georgia, Georgia Evory Evan Rose-Afton, " I answered his question with sad tone. I looked away from him, I think he was mad at me for being a trans.

" Hey hey, I am not mad at you being trans, " he said and he put his hand on my cheek. " Tell me, why did you keep it secret from me, Darling? " he asked, and I felt like I wanted to cry. " Well, when I was born, I was born as inter girl. But when I was 5, I started to look like a boy after that. I wanted to changed my gender, But the doctor said it's impossible to changed my gender, due to a condition I have. So when I got older I almost completely look like a boy. Because my voice sound like a boy, my appearance and my face look like boy. Then we changed my name to Gregory Evan Rose-Afton. And that's why I don't like talking about my deadname, " I answered his question. I felt his arms went around me. I leaned into his chest, and cried so hard. Evan stroked my hair, to calm me down. " Hey, your older siblings coming over tomorrow, again, right? I want you to reconnect with them, okay, " he said.

I looked up at him, and I nodded.

Next day....

We just finished lunch and me and Evan were outside. Evan was nipping my neck, and I looking into trees. " C-can y-you stop n-now? " I asked to Evan, trying not to moan. I looked at him, and saw his eyes were glowing red. " You got to be kidding me, the last time when you took my blood. When you marked me, " I said to him, and he took my hand. Then we went to my room, I closed the door. I took off my jacket and it fell onto the floor.  I turned back to Evan, and then he pinned me against the wall.

He moved the sleeves of my shirt to my shoulders, and my collarbone was exposed. " Don't worry, * chuckles * I promised it won't hurt. By the way you are mine, darling~ " he said in seductive voice. Then he bite into my collarbone, but he was wrong about the pain. It really hurt but then after a few seconds. It didn't hurt, anymore. But my blood was trickled down from my collarbone. Then Evan bit deeper into my skin and the fangs of his went deeper in my collarbone. " E-Evan, m-my older s-siblings will come o-over soon, " I said without moaning.

But then Evan licked my blood, and he wiped the blood off of his face. I pick up my jacket off the floor and put it on. I looked up at Evan, then he grabbed my wrist. Then he kissed me, I was shocked, then I kissed back. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away, " I told it won't hurt. * Chuckles * You really thought it will hurt. I don't lie, darling~" he said and I blushed really hard. I rolled my eyes.

We were about to kiss one more time. Then my older siblings and my dads burst through the door. Then Evory gave Evan the death glare, " If you kiss my little brother/sister, I will hurt you, " said Evory. Evan just chuckled, " Evory, you can stop giving Evan the death glare. Because Gregory and Evan will get marry in the future, " said dad and my older siblings were shock. " What do you mean, by that? " asked Eliza, and I just buried my head into Evan's chest. 

" Well, you know my family, right" said dad and my older siblings nodded. " Well, I made a deal because what happened when Gregory was 9. When Gregory..." then dad trailed. I got out of Evan's arms to help out dad. " When I was 9, I got into accident. I was trying to protect the rose and I drowned into a lake. Then I slipped into a coma, " I said and my older siblings were shocked. " We don't get the deal, do anything about this, " said Mike.

" When I was coma, dad asked Evan, his brother, my fiancé, to erased my memories of both of the accident and V̵̟̲̣̤̇i̴̙͖͍͛̄̐̂͊ȑ̸͉̮́̿͒͛̄ǘ̷̡̢̖̥͈͔̹̔̅̇̕͝s̷̪̰̮͎͋̈́̓̓̏̐̕t̷͚̿̽͆̕͝ṟ̷̛͚̔̓́͘a̷̛̮̲̻͙͎̲̜̒͐̄͋̕͝p̶̖̖̖͘͜. Who was my darkside, the person that killed all three of you. But my mind was still latched onto the accident. Then I had this nightmare for the last 7 years, and yeah, that's it, " I finished explaining to them. They were shocked and I told them I was fine about it. They left my room and leaving me and Evan alone. " I will go to the bathroom, " I said to Evan and he nodded. 

I went to the bathroom and I took off my jacket and my shirt. Under my shirt, I was wearing a binder. And I think I put the binder too tight, I looked at the mirror. I wear a binder to hide my breasts. I hate being intersex so much. I tried to adjust it but it was hard, then I heard a knock on the bathroom's door. " Gregory, are you okay in there? " Evan's voice asked. " Yeah, I need help adjusting the binder I'm wearing, " I answered to him, and he opened the door. He blushed when he saw me, " Really need help, may I ask? " he asked as he adjusted the binder. " Well, I put the binder too tight this morning, " I answered he, and he adjusted it. " Thank, " I said as I put on my shirt on.

" I love you, darling~, " he said to him as he kissed my cheek

" I love you, too, " I said back.

A/N : So, please don't hate me. Yes, in my main au, which is this one. I made Gregory intersex. If you guys don't know what intersex means, it's means a person with both gender and they either female hormones or male hormones. So, please don't hate me, this is my main au. So, DON'T JUDGE ME, thank you for understanding!