Chapter 17 : Virustrap

Gregory's POV ;

I felt familiar presence, it was V̵̟̲̣̤̇i̴̙͖͍͛̄̐̂͊ȑ̸͉̮́̿͒͛̄ǘ̷̡̢̖̥͈͔̹̔̅̇̕͝s̷̪̰̮͎͋̈́̓̓̏̐̕t̷͚̿̽͆̕͝ṟ̷̛͚̔̓́͘a̷̛̮̲̻̒͐̄͋̕͝p̶̖̖̖͘͜. " We need to go, " me and Evan said. We ran out of the forest. Everyone was going to store to hide from him. I told them to go into the alleyway. " Why are we hiding? " asked dad, as we ran into alleyway. " It's Virustrap, he's here, " said Evan and the dark black cloud of smoke passed the alleyway. " He's back, " I whispered, and Evan pulled me into his arms. Then a high-pitch ring went into my ears, and I clutched my head. " It's hurt, so much, " I whimpered as my head started to hurt so bad. 

I collapsed in Evan's arms, and good thing. I was in Evan's arms, " It's the noise, it's hurting him, " said Evan, and the ringing kept on blasting. " ARGGG, " I said in pain, as clutched my head. Evan pick me up in bridal style and tried to soothed me. I let go of my head, and I looked up at Evan. But I started to lose consciousness, because of the high-pitch ringing noise. Then Evan pulled out something and I felt a something small and sharp stabbed into my neck. I started to blacked out, then I lose consciousness.

Evan's POV ( FINALLY A DIFFERENT POV ) :

I inserted the syringe into Gregory's neck, and injected the some medicine in his neck. It will knock him out for while. " That's should do it, " I said, and I had Gregory in my arms. " What did you do? " asked Eliza. " I gave some medicines to him, so he didn't need to heard the ringing. We need to get out of here. But first, " I said and I nodded at Michael. He nod back and he pulled out a gun, " You have a gun, dad, " said Gregory's older siblings and his mom. Then Michael shoot at Virustrap. Then Virustrap turned into his human form, and I nodded to the others. I teleported all of us back to the outskirt of the town.

When we got back, I went to Gregory's room. Then I sat on his bed, and I still had him in my arms. He was sleeping fine, no nightmares so far. I lay him on top of me, and I wrapped my arms around him. I started to stroked his hair and he started to sob and whimper. " His nightmare is getting worse, " I said to myself. I kept stroking his hair, and it relax him. I traced my hand on the mark, I chose him because not of the prophecy, but his personality. Then he jolted awake.

Gregory's POV :

I jolted awake from my nightmare. I was Evan's arms, and I realized we were in my room. " W-what happened? " I asked, with weak voice. " The ringing noise was hurting you, so I had to inject some medicine into you. To stop the pain, you had, darling " he said, and I lay my head back down on his chest.

???'s POV :

I was so close of finding Georgia/Gregory, whatever his name is. But I was shoot by his dad, and I wasn't supposed to be under the sun too long. Because I will burned, I want my parents back. But worse of all, I want my lover back, Moonlight.  And I need that rose to do it, and when I read that it's need a pure soul to do that. I need Gregory too. I want my parents back, so much I missed them. But not much as, I missed my lover, she was my everything. When I saw her in Gregory, or Georgia, I fell in love with Gregory, but Moonlight want me to moved on. I wish I could save them in time. I sighed and went back to the cave.

Gregory's POV :

I was in the library and I was being watched by Evan. Because of what happened and I was looking for the book of V̵̟̲̣̤̇i̴̙͖͍͛̄̐̂͊ȑ̸͉̮́̿͒͛̄ǘ̷̡̢̖̥͈͔̹̔̅̇̕͝s̷̪̰̮͎͋̈́̓̓̏̐̕t̷͚̿̽͆̕͝ṟ̷̛͚̔̓́͘a̷̛̮̲̻̒͐̄͋̕͝p̶̖̖̖͘͜. My darkside of me, when I found the history of V̵̟̲̣̤̇i̴̙͖͍͛̄̐̂͊ȑ̸͉̮́̿͒͛̄ǘ̷̡̢̖̥͈͔̹̔̅̇̕͝s̷̪̰̮͎͋̈́̓̓̏̐̕t̷͚̿̽͆̕͝ṟ̷̛͚̔̓́͘a̷̛̮̲̻̒͐̄͋̕͝p̶̖̖̖͘͜. I went to sit down on the one of the chairs of the library by the table. And Evan loomed behind me to see the book too. I opened the book, and started to read it...

Virustrap!

Virustrap wasn't always name Virustrap, his name was Vince Everland Emily-Rose. He was the son of Silverelle Roselle Emily and Cassidy Andrew Rose ( Cassidy in my au is non-binary, and they possessed Golden Freddy. But when they turned into human form, they look like Golden Freddy, but a boy, so yeah ). But Silverelle, Vince and Cassidy were all killed in a fire one faithful night. But Vince managed to reincarnated into darkside, because Vince used to be a pure soul.

He was one of the last pure soul before he was killed. After he was killed and reincarnated, he wanted to being back his family back to life. So, he went to hunt down another pure soul and became their darkside of them. Then steal their roses to being back his parents, and he knew it will be risky.

When he found a person who was pure soul. He became their darkside, but one day he fell in love with them. That was he's first vessel, he fall in love them. But when they died, he felt a hole was in his heart. He went to find another vessel, so he can be their darkside. No one know what happened to him or his dead lover. But when the next vessel he chose, who know what he can do next.

I was shocked about his story. He was pure soul, then darkside, next a lover but back to a darkside. I knew Evan was shocked too, so I got up. Then put the book back where it was, and I turned around to see Evan behind me. " I think his story is more sad than ever. I actually knew Cassidy, they were my best friend when I was dead, " he said to me and I was shocked. " Is there a chance that Cassidy is alive, and so is Silverelle, " I asked to him.

" Yes, I know that Cassidy is still alive but Silverelle. I only met her twice, so I don't know much of her. Except for the part she is kitsune, " he answered. I was thinking if there was a way to find them. " Is there a chance we can find them? " I asked to him. He was thinking, then he nodded. " Where? " I said, and led me back to my room. Then took the map of whole Pizzaplex and took another a map of the utilities tunnels. Then he point at the underground pizzeria, " They are there? " I asked, and he nodded.

We went downstairs to show my family the reason why the accident happened!