Chapter 2 : The meet

Michael's POV :

After I realized what I did, I didn't want to be like my father. I need to tell Gregory the truth, then I heard crying in his room, stop. I left his door and went to find his key for his door. After I found it, I used it to unlock his door and I went inside. I saw Gregory was asleep on his chair, " I'm sorry Gregory, shouldn't of yelled at you, " I said, and I carried him to his bed. Then I lay a blanket on him, and left the room. " I hope him forgive me, " I said to myself as I closed the door behind me. Tomorrow I am going to tell him the truth about I do for work.

The next day....

Gregory's POV : 

I woke up and I was on my bed. I had a blanket over me, then I remembered what happened last night. " Oh yeah, let's get ready for the day, " I said, and then I picked a black shirt with a purple rose on it, some ripped jeans and my crop top red jacket. That dad got me on my 13th birthday. I was to the bathroom, and when I looked at the mirror. My blind eye, I was always hiding it because what happened 5 years ago. Then I was knocked out of my trance by dad calling, so I hurried up, brush my teeth, brush my hair. Then I saw my mask, that I always wear on the side of my head but I didn't wear it yesterday.

 Then I saw my mask, that I always wear on the side of my head but I didn't wear it yesterday

So I decided to wear it today, and I put it on the side of my head. I went downstairs, I think dad is still mad at me. I went to the dining room, and saw dad, sitting down already. I sat opposite of him, and started to eat my food. We ate in silent for a moment, then dad broke the silent. " Look kiddo, I know what happened last happened last night. But I didn't mean to blow up at you, last night. What I am trying is that, I will tell you the truth why I came home last night, covered in blood was because * deep breath * I am a hitman for your grandfather, " he confessed, and I was shocked. Then I remembered when I watched the news, there was always a person found dead in a alleyway and left a note saying ' Whose ever read this, your next! ' And it said it from the Fox and The Bloodlust ones. " Wait, you are the Fox, " I said, and I sort of choked on my food. He nodded, " I don't know how to react to this, dad. But please why are you doing this? " I asked to him.

He was silent for a moment, " Because I made a deal with your grandfather, he said he will not hurt our family if I help him in his killing sprees, " dad answered. " I know, you are mad at me, Gregory, " he said, " I'm not mad, I know you been trying to protect me and the rest of our family. Even if we don't know where the rest of them is, except for mom, " I said. " Thank you for understanding, and oh, you want come with me to town, " dad asked, and I nodded. 

After I washed the dishes, I went outside and dad was waiting for me. We decided to walked there, we talked all the way to the town. I haven't seen Hurricane in the last 5 years, and dad said we need to run some errands at the town. He said we need to go to some weapons store, I don't know why he need a weapon for his killing sprees with his partner, bloodlust, whosever that is. " I need to get a new gun because the one I used, is jam and broken, " dad said, and I nodded. We went to a dark alleyway and dad opened the door to the weapon store.

 Then I remembered this weapon store, when I was little. I was 7 at the time, and dad was looking for a new gun. I told I will look around town and he said to be careful. I left the weapon shop, as I was leaving the shop. I saw a person with red bloody eyes and I was in the alleyway. So there was no way to get out this one. I took my ring off my necklace and transform it turned a sword. " Whosever you are I am not afraid, " I said to the person with red glowing eyes. " Oh, you are feisty one are you, " said the person, and they came closer but I showed no fear. I backed away from this person, then I hit a wall. " You are not from here, are you darling~ " said the person, " No, I am from here, I just lived somewhere else, " I answered the figure's question.

 " Well, the answer to your question who am I? I am Bloodlust also known as Evan Afton, " said the person, and when I heard the name Bloodlust. " You are my father's partner! " I shouted as I pointed at him, and Evan's eyes widen. " You are Michael's son, I never got to meet Michael's fourth child which is you. What is your name, darling~ " he said, and his eyes were red. " I'm not going to tell you, Evan " I said with stern voice. I was already hating this guy. " Ow, but I can make you tell me, " he said, and his eyes glowing red like blood red. But I was very confused " How is this going to work on me? " I asked, and he was shocked. " How are my powers are not working on you? " he asked to me, and I just shrugged.

" Maybe your powers are not working, what a shame " I said with smirk. " You are difficult one are you? My manipulating power is not working on you, " he admitted. I just laughed, and then I heard a familiar voice. " Gregory, we need to go, " said dad, and Evan looked at me. " So your name is Gregory. See you next time, angel~ " he said in hot voice. But that didn't work on me and he disappeared. " Looked like you my brother and my partner in crime, kiddo, " said Dad, and I nodded. Then we explored the town for a bit.