Chapter 28 : Reunion of Emily-Roses

Gregory's POV : 

I told Evan to stop, and I got out his arms. I clutched my chest, and Ṿ̴̋́̚i̴͍̼̹͜͠ŗ̵̳̗̝͐̈́̇u̷̖̖͚̪̓̀s̴̱̼͕̉̑͛ţ̵̺̻̦̈́̀r̷̗̞̫̳̔̏̂͜a̸̜̝͎̗̓p̴̥̹͍͇͆̐͑̆̈́ was in front of me. Then he turned into his human form. He looked the same since our last encounter. " Now, will you gave in and give me what I want, " he said in raspy voice, as he put his hand out. " I have something better, I know how much you missed your parents. Please stop this pain and this war, you are making it worst, Vince, " I said to him, and he was surprised when I called him by his real name.

" How do you know my name? " he asked to me, " Because your my cousin, Vince. Please stop this, do you think your parents would want this, " I answered to him. Also, he was more surprised. " So your saying, we are blood-related. How? " he asked another question to me. I sighed, " My mother is the little sister of your father, Cassidy, " I answered him, " Also, your parents are alive, Vince, this whole time. " He dropped his dagger, as Vince's parents came behind us.

He ran up to them, and they hugged each other. " H-how are you alive? " he said, in his normal voice. " We were hiding in underground pizzeria, Vince, I think it's time to go home, " said Silverelle, as she put her hand and he took it. " Thank you for saving me, Gregory, " said Vince with smile on his face. " You're welcome, Vince, " I said to him, and I felt dizzy. " You need a doctor, " said Evan as he caught me in his arms. Then Emily-Roses family disappeared from our eyes. " Let's get you to hospital, " said Evan before blacked out.

A few hours later...

Evan's POV :

I was holding to Gregory's hand, and he's been out for some time. I sighed as the doctors told to Michael, Noah and Lily about Gregory's condition. " He will be fine, he need some rest and the wound he has is not too serious. It almost touch his heart but it didn't, he will be okay. And the baby is a girl for your information " said the doctor and then left the room. Then his parents were relived. " The baby is a girl, " said Michael to me, and I nodded. Then Gregory started to awake up, " Hello darling, " I said to him with relief tone.

Gregory's POV :

" Hello Darling, " said Evan, with relief tone. " Where are we? " I asked to him. " We are at the hospital, also, the baby's gender is a girl. But we have to wait for 9 months, for that baby to come, " Evan joked, and I gave him ' Really, love ' look. We talked about things, like the wedding which is in a few years, and the baby's names. " I think we should named after our baby, after your mom. I want to name her, Primrose, " I said with a smile, and he smiled back.

I don't what the future in store for me. But for us, I hope my daughter will grow up in a world where there is zero pain and agony. I just hope!