Chapter 21 : The search

A few days later...

Gregory's POV :

It was finally Sunday, I need to figured out what wear again. I chose to wear a black skirt with fade red tips but with fishnets. Then I chose a crop top shirt with heart imprinted on it. Then I took my favorite jacket, too.

( Just imagine that's it has a heart on it )

( Same time for the skirt, just imagine, it's back with faded red tips )

I took them to the bathroom, so I can take a shower. I opened the bathroom door and closed it. Then I turned on the shower, and took off my clothes and my binder, then took a shower. After 30 minutes of showering, I put my binder then I changed into the clothes I chose. Then brushed my teeth and my hair, next I went downstairs. Mom was cooking breakfast, today and then I felt arms around my waist. I turned my head, it was Evan, and nuzzled his head into my neck. " You look beautiful today, darling, " he mumbled. I blushed a bit, then he spun me around to make me face him. He gave me a peck on the lip, and we went to the table to eat breakfast.

After breakfast, we went to the Pizzaplex. Also, it's closed today because of the meeting today. When me and my older siblings' parents went to the meeting room. Me, Evan and my older siblings went to Roxy's Raceway. 

We entered Roxy's raceway and we found the door to the underground pizzeria. I was thinking what Violet's darkside said to me being pure hearted. And why she chose me over other people? I brushed off the thoughts away as we went into the door. We walked the down the stairs and I remembered this place. I was dragged down here when I was 11 years old. Then we came across a elevator. " This is the place, " I said as I unlocked the gate. " The elevator is broken, wait is that stairs? " I asked as I saw stairs leading down to the underground sinkhole. " I think so, we should go down there, " said Eliza and we went down the stairs. Once we got down the stairs, we took out our flashlight. 

We found generations everywhere, and we turned them on. Then it lead us to the pizzeria, I use my flashlight to looked around, and there was ruins of the underground pizzeria. " My brother and Uncle Henry burned the pizzeria to free all the souls and my father, " said Evan in quiet voice. " Your parents only about this, " said Evan as we walked into the burned pizzeria. At first it was dark, then the light turned on automatically. We turned off our flashlights and looked around the place. I saw a sinkhole in the right side of the room.

 I saw a sinkhole in the right side of the room

I walked up to it, and I looked over the edge

I walked up to it, and I looked over the edge. All I saw was big blob of animatronics or something. Then I heard a scream from my older sister and I turned right back around. I saw she grabbed by the arm by animatronic or human person? I am confused, and I took out my sword, then threw it at the person. " No messed with my older siblings or family, " I said and my eyes turned black. The person let go of my sister. Evan was shock as f*ck and I was mad. The person looked back at me, and they step out to the light. It was Golden Freddy, but except he was human. He looked shocked when I threw the sword at him. 

I teleported my sword back into my hands. Then wires came everywhere, " We need to get out of here, " I said as my eyes turned back to normal. I used my powers to turned back my sword back into my ring. I put back the ring back on the silver chain necklace I am wearing all the time. We ran to the entrance but the entrance was blocked off. I turned back to see Golden Freddy was walking towards us. Then tentacles of wires came towards us, we got out of the way. But I was too slow, one of the tentacle grabbed me by the neck and I was threw to the other side of the room. I hit a wall, and I tried to get up, I was in this situation before. I need to get up and Golden Freddy was coming to my direction.

I had to get up, and I got up. But I was in pain, and Evan teleported to me. He helped me up and I screamed in pain. " Hey, I got you, darling, " said Evan and I saw Golden Freddy was too close to us. I was too weak to used any of my powers except telekinesis. I used my telekinesis to get all of the wires to get out of the room and all the tentacles of wires went back to the sinkhole. I used my telekinesis to stop Golden Freddy from coming towards us. " Stay back, Golden Freddy. I am not hesitant to used my powers to hurt you, " I said in hoarse voice. " You need to save your energy, Gregory, " said Evan and I let go of Golden Freddy. I collapsed in Evan's arms and I think used too much of my powers.  

Then Golden Freddy came a bit closer then stop. I was ready to use my telekinesis again, but then his expression changed from mad to concern. " Your not Vince, but who are you? " he asked to me in hoarse voice. " Vince!!" said soft unfamiliar voice . We turned our direction to a woman who looked like a Kitsune. " My name isn't Vince, that's my darkside, " I said to them. They were shocked, " I am the youngest child of Michael Afton and Lilium Rose-Afton, my name is Gregory Evan Rose-Afton, " I said to them as Evan supported my weight. " If our son is your darkside what happened to him? " the kitsune animatronic and I looked at Evan. He nodded, " Well, he's alive but he think your dead and he want my rose on my necklace to bring you guys back, as a family," I said to them. The parents of Ṿ̶͓̏͜i̴̦̞̠̊̔̈́̀͜ͅr̶̻̞̊̿͝u̶͓͕͊s̷͍̩̞͎̊͆̿ţ̵̗̠̑̿́́͘r̶͓̰̙̈́ͅa̸͍̗̙̙̍p̵̫̤̠̱̹͠ were shocked.

" Tell us the whole story, " said Golden Freddy, and I looked at Evan. " Ok, it all started....."as I begin.