Chapter 11 : Confession

I do not own the art. Credit to the artist.

Few months later...

Gregory's POV :

I was dodging every attack that Evan give me for training. I been doing a lot training lately, but today is the day I am going to confess my feelings to Evan. I started to have more feeling for him over the few months. " Training is over, " said dad and I thanked Evan for training me. And he blushed, I am pretty sure he doesn't like me. Because a month ago, he said that he like someone. But I am going to confess my feeling anyways.

I was still adjusting to see with two eyes again. I was happy I could see again and I got to see mom, every few days and papa stayed with us. I have a pretty good like so far besides V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕͋̕a̴̪̗͍͑p̴̗̥͉̃̄͘͝. He is still hunting for me but he doesn't know where I lived. So jokes on him, he never find this place at all.

Okay back with the confession, I talk to papa. He has some confessing advice, " Hey umm, papa, do you have any confessing advices? " I asked to him as I entered the kitchen. He took a sip of his coffee and he put the mug on the counter. " Well, you can try to invite the person you like to your favorite spot and maybe give them flowers or something. I did that for both of your parents, " said papa, I was surprised that, papa did it. So I took his advice, I was about to text Evan. Until I got a text message from him, to meet him at our favorite spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan: Meet me at our favorite spot!

Gregory : Okay, I will there in a few moments

Evan : See you there!   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told both of my fathers, I went going out. Then I left the house and I spread my wings. I flew to the other side of town, and I had to avoid the black smoke. Which I am good at, and I flew to the lake. Where the accident I had at but I got over the lake accident. But the nightmare still haunts, but I need to ignored it for now.

I made to the lake and I saw Evan was there, watching the waves of the lake. " Hey Evan, " I said to him, and I slightly blushed when I saw him. " Hey daring~ " he purred my nickname. I started to like the nickname he gave me. " I have something to tell you, Evan/Gregory, " we said at the same time and we blushed. " You go first, " I said to him, when I blushing. " I wanted to tell you this for a long time, Gregory, " he said nervously. He took a deep breath, " Well, I'm trying to say is * sigh * that, I love you, " he said, and I blushed harder. He pulled into a kiss, I was shocked to first. Then he broke it, and we both blushed " Look I understand you, you don't-" " Who said that I don't like you. I love you, too, Evan. Ever since we became friends from the start, " I said as I cut him off. I smiled and then he smiled while blushing. " May I kiss you again? " Evan asked, and I nodded. He grabbed my waist, and I put my hands on his chest. 

He kissed me, and I kissed back. We pulled away, we let go of each other " I wanted to give you this, " he said and pulled out a box. He give it to me, and then I opened it. Inside was a bracelet, with diamond rose design onto. I put it on, " I love it, Evan " I said to Evan, and I kissed his cheek. He blushed a bit, " So, I can called you my darling, now, " he said with smirk. I blushed, and we walked back home. We walked and talked about stuff, Evan this joke, and I laughed so hard. Evan always managed to make me laughed since we became friends but now we are Boyfriends to each other.

But I felt a familiar presences, not V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͑p̴̗̥͉̃̄͘͝, but someone else. Like three other people, I ignored it. We made back to the outskirts of the Hurricane. We made back to the house, and I saw both of my dads about to make out. " Can both of you get room, please? " I shouted/asked and both of my dads were blushed of embarrassed. Me and Evan went inside the house, " So, do you want to go to the library? " I asked to him and he nodded. 

We went to the library of the house and we went there is because it's quiet space. " I never ask you these questions, " I said, as sit down at the desk of the library. " Okay, go on, " he said. " * Sigh* Why do you killed people? And, how did you became a bloodlust ? " I asked the two questions. He stared at me with smirk, " To answered your first question, well all started when I was killed. But I never wanted to killed my older brother, but I killed other nightguard back then,"  He answered, and he got up . Then he took my wrist, he got me up from the chair and he let go of my wrist. I looked his red glowing eyes, but I am immune to his manipulation powers. 

" For the last answer, ever since I killed a lot of nightguard except Michael. I always like the taste of blood, and that's how I became a bloodlust. But now days, I killed our family's enemies these days with your father. It's pretty fun, and I get to manipulate any of our enemies, then we killed them. But now you as my lover, I will claim what is mine, " he said as he lifted my chin with his hand. " I get taste your blood, " he said. I felt his hot breath on my neck, " It will hurt for moment or two, " he said.