Chapter 4

After the conversation with Liam and Daniel, Scarlett wandered back into her room and looked at Thomas. Who until now, Scarlett didn't realize was able to see the entire conversation.

He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him. Scarlett sat down and looked at him. "Spill" is all he said.

"There is nothing to spill," Scarlet said.

"Then what the hell was that?" Thomas exclaimed pointing to the hotel door.

"I have no clue" Scarlett threw her hands up in disbelief and fell back on the bed. She brought her hands to her face. "I'm so confused," She said looking at Thomas.

"Well, first off Amelia is going to hate you, if Liam flirts with you again. She almost lunged at you over the seat when Liam was talking to you on the way to the hotel" He said matter of factly.

"Lord, I didn't think of that," She said. "I'm not interested in flirting right now, by anyone, I have so much to do and so much to be responsible for right now." She paused, realizing her words. She did find Daniel attractive and his smile. She could dream about that for the rest of her life. Her phone buzzed, she picked it up "Speaking of which, I have to go let the stylists up here to set up." She said,

"Hey, you forget that I am here now, I can and will help you out, you need someone to help you that isn't as clueless as Liam at party planning," Thomas said.

"Very true" Scarlett smiled and stood up and headed to the door with Thomas.

The two guys were still talking in the hallway, She smiled and quickly darted through their conversation, pausing to see Daniel who looked like he was dying inside talking to Liam. She passed them and made her way down to the lobby with Thomas.

She exited the elevator and saw the stylists right away. They were busy milling about the lobby loading carts and unpacking the vehicle that was out front of the hotel. Scarlett wasn't used to seeing racks of clothing being ushered into the hotel, suitcases of makeup and bags of hair tools being lugged in by multiple people.

"Hi, I'm Scarlett," She said to one of the ladies hauling in the clothing rack.

"Hi I'm Cathrine," She said with a thick french accent.

"Thank you so much for doing this event for us"

"For Kyle and Mia and their friends, it's my pleasure" She smiled and followed Scarlett up to her room.

The trail of carts, bags and racks flowed into her room. Daniel and Liam were just watching everything go into the room with blank expressions on their faces. Thomas was directing the ladies on where to put things.

Scarlett smiled, "Got to do all the things the bride wants before she gets married" She chuckled. "See you guys tonight, the preparation for the party starts now"

The boys smiled at her and Scarlett went into her room, closing the door.

After the wardrobe, hair and makeup areas were set up she called Mia and the other girls' room to say that they were ready to start. Within the next minute, there was a knock at the door and Mia clamoured through.

Mia was grinning from ear to ear looking at the sparkly clothes, "I can't wait to look like a disco ball tonight!" she squealed. Spinning around to look at Thomas and Scarlett. She grabbed their hands and did a little happy dance. "Drinks?" Mia asked excitedly.

"Oh shoot. The one thing I forgot, I'll be right back!" Scarlett said as she grabbed her wallet and threw on some shoes and ran out the door.

She opened the door and Liam was standing there, Amelia clinging to his arm. "Hi Amelia, we are about to get started soon. '' She said, "Get your time in with your boyfriend" Scarlett joked. Liam's face fell at that comment, but Daniel laughed and his eyes seemed to sparkle when he looked at Scarlett.