Chapter 5

The photo shoot at the beach went flawlessly, It was golden hour when they arrived so the light was perfect. The photos all turned out gorgeous, but the best photos were candid ones. The group was smiling, laughing, chasing each other. They were all great.

The limo arrived back at the beach an hour later and the group hurried into the limo. Scarlett proceeded to pass out more champagne to keep up the groups energy and party spirit.

They arrived at the cliffside restaurant. Mia was first to enter the private balcony that Scarlett had reserved. The view from the balcony was the Monaco Harbour, the sun was a nice orange and pink hue that melted into darkness. The table and the table was decorated in blue and pink tableware, flowers and linen. It was absolutely gorgeous. Mia turned around and hugged Scarlett "Thank you so much, this is a dream" She giggled.

Scarlett smiled back "I'm so happy you love it" She squeezed Mia's hand as they sat down at the gorgeous table.

The group enjoyed dinner and drinks. The conversation flowed with stories of Mia growing up, summers at the lake and school. Of course, Amelia made the conversation about her for a good couple of minutes before Thomas and Scarlett were able to direct the conversation back to Mia.

Then the group finally made their way to Jimmy Z's. As soon as the limo pulled up, they could hear the music pulsing from inside the club. Scarlett got out first and quickly chatted with the doorman. When Mia and the others stepped out of the Limo, the doorman opened the rope and let the bridal party into the club. The line outside of the club was confused as the sparkly group was let in without question.

Mia entered the club first with her arms in the air dancing before she even saw the dancefloor. Kyle was standing inside the entrance waiting for her. They hugged and he pulled her onto the dancefloor.

"Alright, have fun, everyone!" Scarlett gestured at the club "go explore, but be back here by 2 am to get the Limo home." She said with a smile. Amelia, Anna and Jane gave Scarlett a hug and wandered into the sea of people. This felt oddly familiar to when she would let her students explore on a field trip.

Scarlett looked at Thomas "you know what time it is" She said with a grin on her face.

"Oh boy do I know" He clapped his hands excitedly.

They had to fight their way to the bar. Once there Scarlett ordered 6 tequila shots. "Woah there," Thomas said with a laugh.

"Don't worry, just need to get the party going, plus the line is now long and I don't want to wait again later" She said as she grabbed six shots and placed them on a small tall table.

Thomas held up his shot glass "Here is to the best maid of honour" He laughed. Scarlett held hers up and they both downed their shot.

Scarlett held up her second shot "Here is to the best guy friend that a girl could ask for" and looked at Thomas. Then her eyes drifted behind Thomas and she caught a glimpse of a big smile a couple of tables away. Daniel had spotted her, he raised his eyebrows and nodded his head for Scarlett to take the drink. Without breaking eye contact she downed the shot, without wincing. She held the empty glass back up and smiled at Daniel. He returned an impressed look and nodded his head.

Thomas turned around to see what Scarlett was looking at, he snapped back around "Girl, he is so into you" He said confidently.

"Yeah right, he is just friendly," She said looking down at her shoes.

"Only one way to find out..." He said, looking at her intently. "Play hard to get,"  he said mischievously and looked at Scarlett. He handed her the last shot, and they both took a swig. Thomas pulled Scarlett onto the majorly crowded dance floor. "If he is interested, he will find you." He said