Pro log

____
Namjoon 
____

I received pictures from Hoseok.

First it was just Alison, I grinned. I knew I should let her go, but everytime I tried, I'd just see her.

Then I seen her, the side I fell for Jungkook was on the receiving end. Her coming to New York couldn't come fast enough. 

Then he sent me one more photo, I didn't care that she was married, she would always be my baby. I knew I would have her back..I just didn't know when. Seeing her as a mother made me smile. She was very natural with it. There was a part of me that told me not to give up on her, I didn't.

I didn't give myself a time frame, and the women I fucked knew I wasn't interested in a long term commitment. 

I had a surprise for her and I  just wanted to do something nice for Ali.

I admit I was fucking my secretary. It was convenient. 

I didn't know Ali was in New York already, she didn't call me. 

I heard the office stop, there she was, the men in the office were staring a little to long for my liking. I heard my secretary huff. I didn't care.. 

She walked like she owned the building. I leaned back enjoying the view..she was wearing a tight green dress, that his above her knee. "Fuck", one of my employees groaned, adjusting his tie. My thoughts exactly. 

"I could never walk in heels like that." The staff whined. 

Her eyes locked on mine, she winked at me crossing her arms. 

"Joonie" she smiled pulling me into a tight hug" 

"Baby.." it was all I could manage wrapping her tightly into my arms.