Chapter 11

Jungkook pov

I never wanted to let her go, Namjoon told me everything, even about Kija. I didn't even know where to begin why I've been gone, what happened. I just wanted her lips on mine. I didn't care who seen, who it hurt. I wiped her tears away kissing her entire face, once I got to her lips I kept them there, keeping her close to me. She didn't pull away.

"Princess..it's been so long." I looked up seeing Namjoon. I don't know why, but I felt bad for giving my wife affection.

"I'm so happy you're alive!" She wrapped her arms tightly around me, I missed this, I was not leaving this again, but I had a feeling he wasn't leaving her either.

"Let's go talk in the office, I know I have alot to explain." I took her hand walking into her office. When I walked in it, I seen pictures of her and I, our family pictures..then there was her and Namjoon they create a blended family.  Why did I feel like an intruder?

She pulled Namjoon in he was holding Kija, she laid Kija in his crib, she had in her office. She was so happy to have me back, but when Kija needed her she was right there. She covered him up, giving him his pacifier. Namjoon was smiling watching her. When she came back she gave me another hug.

"I'm sorry Kija is a little needy, he's teething." She sat next to me, taking my hand. I kissed her hand..

"I missed you so much babe.." she smiled

"I missed you too Kookie..now explain, because I was ready to go to you. But I couldn't leave our children." I was getting teary eyed, she was coming to find me.

"I had gotten in an accident, I was unconscious for a while, when I woke up it took some time for me remember everything. Then one day I heard a song..and I seen your smile..it all came back to me."  She was now crying, she also punched me.

"You forgot me?!? I guess I am replaceable" she scowled at me.

"Oh Princess... how could I forget I enjoy making you squirm." I winked at her. She slightly blushed.

"Jungkook.." I played with her hair.

"What is it?.." she was looking at Namjoon.

He was fighting the urge to comfort her.

"Nothing has changed how I feel about what happened between us. I'm so happy you are back, but it doesn't change things." she whispered out.

"For now..Princess, but I will change that. I need you to know that." She only nodded, her eyes drifted towards Namjoon. As if he was telling her to let me try.

"Where are my babies?" Ali looked at Namjoon, he was hurt by my words..but they were my children I didn't understand.

"Our children are in school.." Namjoon replied he was calm..

"Your parents know you are back?" She was so excited.

"Yes, Princess  they actually wanted to call you, but I said I would show up.

"How is this going to work..we live at Namjoons, I sold our house..I couldn't look at it." Her voice broke.

"Baby, your name in on the title as well, it's your house as well." Namjoon sat in her seat infront of us. He was wearing a commitment ring. When I said take care of her, I didn't mean become a husband and a father to my kids.

"I will stay at my parents for now, lets take this step by step..I don't expect us to get back to normal immediately." I went to touch her, but she pulled away, Namjoon was surprised as well.

"Kookie, I want a new normal, I like what I have now.. our normal hurt me, hurt you, hurt our children. Everything is so peaceful now. I want peace for us, I want you in that peace." I knew her and Namjoon had already talked about this.

"Where do you sleep?" She looked confused.

"Jeon, she's never left my bed...she's not leaving it." This was my wife, he had no right to act like this.

"Can we please just take this day by day?" She pouted, I agreed.

I didn't leave, I stayed around observing. Kija consumed most of her time if it wasn't that it was teaching dance. Namjoon and her had a routine and I broke it today. Should I just leave her behind? Give her the divorce? I just couldn't see my life without her.

When I got to see my kids, they were excited at first. Then they looked confused.. this was going to take time.for everyone. My wife was still distant.

"Mommy can we go home now? I have to tell second daddy about the rude boy." Sonn asked Ali

"Yeah, he pulled her hair mommy. I punched him, just like you did that one lady at the market." Hyun climbed in her lap.

"Hyun baby, mommy was very pregnant and that lady said something that wasn't nice." Sonn laughed, I even laughed.

"He was not nice so I punched him." He was so smug, looked like his mother, acted like her as well.

"Lets try not to hit anyone else okay.." she kissed thier heads and sent them to their grandparents.

"Husband, lets go.." I looked up in shock. 

We walked in the backyard, to the little apartment that I would be staying in.
She looked around, laughing.

"Do you remember when we decided to be each others first in here? That was a mess, its why I let Jimin think he was my first." We both laughed.

She slid on the couch, I sat next to her.

"Do you still love me Kook or do you love the ideal of me?"

What kind of question was that? Of course I love her.

She climbed on my lap, I pulled her closer towards me.

"I should have been the first one seen." Her voice was low and hurt.

"My parents said the same thing..they were right." I played with her ring on her necklace.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me searching for something. I'm right here, What are you searching for? I was about kiss her, let her find what she looking for, but she got off my lap. She didn't want me, I could feel it.

"No, Kook not like this.. I want to feel your love..I don't feel it right now." She kissed my forehead. "I really did miss you, maybe one day I will be able to wear your ring again." She sounded sincere, but her eyes told me something different. I went to stop her from moving away from me. She was already off my lap. The kids were staying the night so I could spend time with them. She went to what is now her home. I knew I had do much work to do.