Chapter 13

Namjoons pov

When I landed, I went straight to the hotel she was staying at. I had never seen Jimin as a threat in the entire time I have known him. To see him dancing with Ali like that..when I heard they were a high school couple, I thought cute things. Not that kind of couple.

She put the room under Kim.. I smiled at that. When I got to the hotel, the receptionist gave me the key, no argument.

I was on the elevator, when these two women were staring at me. They were beautiful, but they were not my wife. So I didn't give them any attention.  Once I got to the 7th floor, I walked towards her room.

I swiped the card and walked in..I seen it her ring was on her left hand..even at the club she was loyal to me. I didn't see her necklace, she did pack it. She just didn't wear it that night.

She was sleeping, I didn't realize she was topless under the covers until she turned over exposing her back..she got another tattoo..

I wanted to watch her routine...but she seen me.

She didn't say anything, she got out of the bed, and kissed me..it wasn't her regular morning kiss..it was her I need you kiss.

"Baby.. explain your tattoo.." she was confused.

"What?" I was laying her on the bed, she looked confused.

"You have a new one on your neck.." realization sunk in.

"Oh..I don't remember getting it, but I remember being dared to get one.." she was trying to remember what she got, right when I was about show her she laughed.

"All it says is baby right?" I chuckled, at her question.

"Oh they dared me to get the tattoo, and someone picked the word, and I  thought of you, so I went for it." I didn't know what to say, if she hadn't just had Kija less then a year a ago, I would asked her to skip her pills. She smirked pushing me on to the bed.

She was on top off me, I slid off my jacket.. Jimin was never a threat, she was mine and I was hers, we both missed each other. If you would have told me. That I would have ended up with someone like Ali, years ago I would had laughed. But now looking into her eyes, I seen our entired life together. We may have needed that break. All that needed to happen was Jungkook letting go..

I kissed her hard, sliding her bottoms off, I wanted her, no I needed her naked and under me. I took off my shirt, her hands were already on my body, I bit my lip.

"Mine" she grinned running her fingers along my chest, down towards my abs. She had three beautiful children and  her body looked like it did the day I met her, thick, toned, slim waist, I was getting turned on by just thinking about her, then I realized she was naked under me.

"Take a plan B baby, I'm going to make it hard for your birth control to work." She bit her lip, staring me up towards.

"Joonie..if you don't stop looking like that, I'm going to have to give you another baby sooner.." I smirked.

"Not yet..soon baby, soon." She kissed me gently, pressing our bodies together. I slid into her, being this close to her was home..and I know it was the same for her.

Jimin had called while we were fucking.. I answered.

"We are busy.." Jimin was silent.. I seen Ali withholding her moan, biting into a pillow. I put the phone down kissing her hungrily, grinding into her, when her back arched, I pushed all the way into her. I couldn't hold back my moan like her. When her back arched completely, her eyes closed, and I slowed down watching her. I was getting lost in how her body moved, our bodies moving in each others rhythms. We forgot about the phone. Jimin hung up. We stayed like this for a while. I ran my hand over her dancer tattoo, kissing her new tattoo. "You..are.. mine.." I groaned into her ear, finishing with her. She turned her head towards my lips.."Mas..por favor.." she bit her lip looking at me. She was begging for more..I smirked. "Anything for my baby.." picking right back up where we left off. We needed more trips like this..

When we finished she laid on top of me. I just held her, playing with her hair. When she wasn't helping Jimin she was with me. We went out looking at art galleries, tasting alot of food, and when we weren't doing that. We were in the hotel room.

Jimin didn't tell Jungkook that Ali, wasn't wearing his ring around her neck. He also didn't pry about Alis and I's time together. I had a feeling he thought the same as the others she had out grown him.

Jungkook had his own assumption on what happened in New York and we didn't talk about it. We already couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, but New York made everything worse. She craved me... she would come home from her time with Jungkook hungry for me. When he finally got to fuck her.. I knew. She just got in the shower, washing him off of her. Jungkook called.

"Hey Kim.." he sounded conflicted.

"Yeah.." I gave him a short answer.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I know her.. she faked it with me." I choked on my coffee.

"The more I called her Princess, what I've been calling her for years..she was annoyed and turned off." I put my coffee down, taking everything he said in.

"I love her, I'm not leaving her side, but I'm not meeting her needs..I just want my wife back. I shouldn't have left." He was confused, I felt bad for a moment.

"It happened after we had Kija..everything has been different since. You left her again, so she doesn't trust you." He was silent.

"You left as well Kim.." he regretted his words.

"I left one time, I tried to move on..I really did, she did too. You didn't have to give permission for us to link up once. It started everything over for us, this time it was stronger. You opened  a door we both knew we needed to shut. The both of us were willing to do that. Then all the stuff happened between you two. I fucked up once, I learned from that. But you haven't, you came back expecting her to just fall back into trusting you again." He was crying over the phone to me.. the man who has been taking care of his children, and his wife. Wanting to get things back to how they were..but he had never had Ali on a sexual high the way I always have. Its not even about the sex, its about how we bonded over the family we made. She moves, I move..she is my wife. Not his.

"Let me take her on a trip, I just want to try." He was asking..he knew he wasn't stupid after all. I knew where my babys heart was. So I said yes.

After we hung, I joined her in the shower, and took care of MY wife...not his. This was no longer a statement it was a fact.