Chapter 6

Alis pov

We drove to Aris house, where V was sitting on the couch. He was playing some jazz on his playlist. He seen us and gave us the biggest hug. We missed him too, looked so handsome.

"Babe, what are you doing home so early?" he worriedly stroked Aris cheek.

"Oh you will find out soon handsome." She kissed him excitedly pulling us all to her room. Leaving a very confused Kim Taehyung behind.

We all took our tests, marking them so we knew which was ours.

While we waited my mom called.

"Amor is everything okay? You haven't come back and your father is starting to worry." She was always looking out for me.

"I am fine, we ran into Ari and went to her house.. are my babies okay?" I could tell she was smiling and I could hear Jungkook in the background, he was singing to Sonn..he had a beautiful voice. I also wanted him to know he didn't need to worry..yet.

"Your little ones are more than okay..but I feel like I should be coming to you. Jungkooks mother is here.  She can also keep the kids busy." She was already grabbing her car keys.

Her instincts were always spot on, when she arrived Ari let her in taking her to her bedroom. Now V was really worried.

"My beautiful daughters.." my mom hugged us all.

Becks went and gave my mother the tests, they were all positive.

My mom gasped.

"Yoongi" she pointed to Becks, she nodded.

"V?"  She looked at Ari
"Yes second mom, Kim Taehyung is the only man I could imagine myself ever being with." She just blushed giggling.

We all laughed

"It's not Jungkooks is it..." I looked down..

"Explain my sweet girl.." she took my hands squeezing them gently.

Everyone filled my mom in on everything she missed over the last few years up to the present.

She had mixed emotions.

"I won't tell anyone about you three being pregnant..but I am handling Jungkook. That is that" she took her keys and we followed her.

When she got to the house, she went to Jungkook slapping him

The room was silent...

He looked at me, he knew I didn't tell our family, because I was protecting our family, but it was also embarrassing. He also knew how intimidating my mother was when she didn't get information.

I took the kids out of the room.. distracting them I didn't want to be in there. This was one fight I wasn't getting in on.

Lucas stayed in the room with everyone he was a grown man now..

"You expect my daughter to trust you, to want you? After what you did, you not only cheated you, lied you broke so many promises... Why would she ever want you in her life again?" My mother was livid.

"She gave you two beautiful children, and you got off to another woman? I love you like you are my son..but even if Lucas did this I wouldn't let it slide." 

Everyone didn't know what to say or do. There was a sound and Jungkook hit the floor. Lucas punched Jungkook, he was crying and upset, not one word was said he just glared.

"If you don't want me hitting you next.. then I suggest you explain yourself." Yoongi chimed in.

Becks and Ari were with me in my old room with the kids, they held me back from protecting him.

"No he needs to get a good reality check." Aris voice was serious.

They pushed me back down on the bed gaurding the door.

Becks was texting Yoongi.

I heard Yoongi chuckle.

"My wife is telling me that Ali is still trying to protect him. Jeon Jungkook please get up and explain what was going through your head when all this was happening."

V

V

Jungkook

Jungkook

Yoongi