Chapter 5

Alis pov

Jungkook had really been trying I appreciated that, Namjoon continued to encourage me to not shut the door on him just yet. He didn't want any regrets on my end, especially when it came to the kids. Namjoon didn't back off of me either, he wanted to make sure I knew I was important, and I was still falling for him more everyday. I tried giving Jungkook divorce papers, but he kept refusing.

It was getting closer to our guests coming in for a visit, the gallery looked great.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck. I naturally leaned into him.

"All the peices look so good Joonie, you did a great job.." I was so proud of him.

"Thanks for letting me use the studio for this visit baby..it means so much to me." His voice was sincere.

"Anything for you Joonie.." I giggled.

I turned around, standing on my tip toes, kissing him gently.

"Mi corazon, te amo." He blushed

"I love you too.." he slid his hand down my back, picking me up..we were going in the light theme room, we painted the walls black, so there was always a mood. I took off my top when we were in there. He slid off my pants, kissing my breasts, down to my stomach..he made his lips down to mine. I gasped his tongue stroked my inner wall, his thumb rubbed my clit. When he knew I couldn't take much more he took of his shirt, undoing his pants. He went in slowly, he took his time on me that day. The friction of hunger, desire, need, and love spread through our bodies, I wound my hips, pushing him in deeper. Our lips were locked to one anothers. He slowly began slamming into me. We were both enjoying this time together. Sex had never felt so right. It did everytime I was with him though. "Do you have the ring baby?" He groaned... I nodded breathlessly. I seen him smile.. he stopped moving for a moment kissing me passionately, I moaned into his kiss.

"Wear it on your right hand..until you are ready to have it on your left.." he was looking into my eyes so sweetly. I caved why wouldn't I..he's been consistently around for the past almost two years...

"Anything for you Joonie.." I kissed him, and I felt a tear drop on my shoulder. The tear wasn't mine.

"I'm so happy baby..I love our little family..those kids really make all this worth it."

Now I was crying, and I needed him now.
He seen it in my eyes, he smashed into me, giving me every bit of him.

When we finished, we took a moment to just be close with one another.

Later that day, I was in my office opening my safe. I pulled out my engagement ring Namjoon had given me.

Namjoon knocked on the door, he smiled when he seen I was keeping my word. I was about to slide it on, when he did it for me, kissing my hand. He pulled a mans ring out, sliding it on his left hand.

"I want you right now.." he growled in my ear. I turned off the lights, shut and locked the door, closed the safe...he lead me to our secret room, and we enjoyed each other the rest of that evening.

Time lapse
I was over at my parents Lucas came back home, we were all so happy to see him. The kids had never met him  but they ran up to him like they had known him forever. Jin was there with his wife, she was very pregnant. Becks and Yoongi were there. Jungkook wasn't blind he seen the ring, but it relieved him to know it wasn't on my left hand.

We were all laughing and having fun..I was allowing Jungkook to give me affection again while we were in frontof our family. It felt nice to have a family moment, but the person that I wanted next to me wasn't here.