Chapter 15

Time lapse

8 months later

"Mrs. Kim..if you don't get over here, looking like that..I'm going to come get you myself." Namjoon was ready to take me to bed.. we were on our honeymoon. Through out all the loss we had been through, we didn't want to waste anymore time. We still grieved Jungkook, so I told him I wanted to have Jeon in my name when I went to Kim. He didn't fight it, he only loved me more for it.

I crawled on the bed, he pulled me into his arms. He just stared at me like I was this rare painting, and to him I was.

"Joonie...I want a baby..the very last one." He kissed me gently, pulling me under him

"One more? I can do that.." he smirked..and we fell into each other. We spent majority of our honeymoon in bed, and we were perfectly fine with that.

When we got back home, Sonn was arguing with Hyun.

They ran to us..

"Mommy, daddy Sonn said this is hers when shes a bigger. I told her daddy gave that to you, and it was yours."

It was my ring Jungkook gave me, we even put it one of his chains.

Namjoon took it out of Hyuns hand gently.

"Son this is important, lets put it up.." he went to put it away..and Sonn was about to cry, same here sweet girl.

Namjoon scooped her up hugging her tight.

"Princess that is your ring when, your future husband asks for your hand in marriage, but he better earn it. Or Daddy is going to have knock them out." Sonn giggled hugging him tight.

"Yes daddy, I love you." She kissed his cheek

"I love you too, now go play okay?" She giggled again as he set her down.

He walked over to me pulling me close to him.

"Lets keep him alive, she can be the princess of the house now.." I loved this man so much. I kissed him hard, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Mi corazon, I love you so much.." he blushed, molding his body around mine.

"You are the best part of me Alison." He whispered lowly seductively.