Chapter 12

Alis Pov

The drive home was quiet, when I pulled into the driveway, I just sat there for a moment. I wanted his passion, his love for me, it wasn't there.

When I walked into the house, Kija was sound asleep. I heard the shower going, so I decided to join him. I took off my clothes, and slipped right in. He didn't think I would be home tonight, I knew it. He was in his own world kinda down. So I took the soap and started to clean his back.

It took him moment to realize I was there, but when he did. Relief sunk in, he turned around looking into my eyes, there it was what I was craving from the man that was my legal husband. I took the engagement ring he had given me a while ago, sliding it on my left hand.

"When we are alone like this..I will where this on my left hand.." he smiled.

"Its a step...I'm so glad you are home." He kissed me gently, passionately, while the water ran over us. Our lips moving together perfectly, our want for one another building up.

"Baby promise when he does have you..its with a condom.. I only want to to be the one who has all of you.." he was so vulnerable right now.

"I'm yours Namjoon, everything I was searching for in him..I have had in you..I only want you.." He That's all he needed to hear. He sat down on the built in seat of the shower, pulling me on his lap.

"I know you mean that when you say that. I don't want you to have any regrets. Nothing has to change with us, but he never had a chance to redeem himself so I feel like you shouldn't shut him out just yet. I love you.. all of you." He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Then let me let him go.." I whispered.

"Baby I can't do that right now, he needs his family. He needs you, he just hasn't figured out how he needs you." He brushed his lips against my neck.

He didn't give me a chance to say anything else.

He kissed and sucked on my breasts, he had to claim his turf again.. he hadn't had to do that in a long time. The hot water had my breasts leaking milk. He grinned, brushing his lips along my nipples.

"Mrs.Kim..it would be a waste of milk if I didn't.." he pushed my hips down on to him, I moved my hips slowly at first taking in all of him. His lips were now busy, his tongue flicking my nipple, as he tasted his sons breast milk. When the shower was getting cold he took me to our bed. We ended up spending hours together. We needed it.

The next morning we had gotten up early, Namjoon went to the gallery and I took Kaji to my parents. Jungkook took the kids to school. He wanted to spend the day together. I had moved my ring back on my right hand. 

When we met up, he pulled me into a warm hug. I knew he missed me, but I couldn't feel he was in love with me anymore. He took my hand in his and we walked. We stopped at our old school..the door was open. I snuck in and him still being a child at heart followed me. This part of the building was closed down for cleaning. I read the note on the door..but it looked pretty clean to me.

"Princess, what are you doing?" He wrapped his arms around me, my eyes wondering the hall.

I smirked kissing his cheek.

"Follow me..I want to do something I never got to do here, well not with you.." his eyes widened.

"Do you know how many times I would catch you and Jimin making out? You two couldn't keep your hands off each. Do you think if you hadn't went to London, you would have ended up with him? He was curious.

"Yes, for a time..I'm glad he's out traveling though." He nodded

"So I wouldn't have crossed your mind.." he was walking closer towards me.