Chapter 10

Alis pov
It had been six months and nothing. The Jeons never gave up, I didn't either. I did have another baby, I was 8 months pregnant, although I wasn't very big I was still very pregnant. Aris stomach was double my size, and Becks had the perfect baby bump.

Namjoon was in his office when I was walking with Sonn. She walked over to Namjoons door pushing it open Hyun was right behind her.

"Daddy number two!!!" She giggled.

"There are my sweet babies.." he pulled them on his lap.

"Daddy we want cheese burgers today, so does mommy.." Hyun said excitedly.

"I could go for some burgers..are excited for your little brother? He's coming soon." Namjoon was so excited to be a dad. It made me so happy.

"Yes daddy, but no more babies.." Sonn was a greedy girl, just like me. At first it was hard to look at her doe eyes, but now I love looking at them.

"Not even one more?" He pouted.

"Okay daddy one more, but that's it.."Hyun decided, Sonn nodding in agreement.

Namjoon caught me playing with the ring, it stayed a necklace. I was subconsciously doing it.

"Lets go get some food.. I'm so hungry." The kids jumped off his lap, he stood up pulling me towards him. Kissing me hard, rubbing my stomach.

"When the kids get home to nap, I'm taking care of my wife." He smirked.

We all ate alot I fell asleep with the kids, Namjoon was on his phone, he had a big peice he was buying for the gallery so he was trying to get it here in one peice.

He had carried the kids to their beds. When he came back for me, I caught a glimpse on his phone, he was sending Jungkook emails everyday. Updates on the kids and I. He was keeping his promise. This mans heart was so good.

When we walked in the house, I started the bath water. He was still on his phone, and all though this was Jungkooks and I's thing. Namjoon deserved this, he deserved everything I could give him. I let my hair down. Thankfully I had shaved and showered this morning. When the water was finished, I slipped on my robe. I looked in the mirror and I started crying..I was fat. Even though I ate right, and worked out. I changed my mind, I couldn't even stand my reflection.

Namjoon was leaning on the door.

"Don't look at me I'm huge." I cried

He cupped my cheeks.

"You are beautiful, you are growing life in your stomach, our child. I have never seen a woman so attractive. Everytime you've been pregnant I have done nothing but stare at you. I think you are perfect." as he was talking I started having flashbacks of Jungkooks and I's pregnancy moments. I missed being called Princess.

"Namjoon..if he comes back I don't know what to do.." he stopped me kissing me hard.

"You don't have to give me up, I won't leave you. This is what our situation has become." I nodded somehow I knew that sense of peace wouldn't last..so I would enjoy it while I could.

Time lapse

Namjoons pov

Kija was now six months old, he took after me just like his mother wanted. He truly was our miracle baby. This time we made a baby out of pure love. Last time I don't doubt that the baby was made of love, but the lust was high. Ali is 29 now, and I am now on my early 30s. When I look back at our time together I really appreciate our growth. I continued to email Jungkook, even though they were never read. If he was still out there he knew.

The group still stuck together, but our building was becoming a daycare center for Ari and Becks children. Sonn and Hyun had began school. So that left Kija..we had a break. The difference in the girls parenting showed. My wife was hands on, and she never treated this place as a drop off. She used that room when she was working, Ari would for the most part. Rebecka being an artist needed a break to work. I understood that. It just got to be to much sometimes. Jimin moved abroad he said he needed an adventure. Hoseok finally got himself a girlfriend, when he wasn't working here, he was with her. V was still around, he actually helped alot with the music. Yoongi was a great help always finding new artists that could be displayed, Jin helped manage the accounts. Ali coming into my life was the best thing that happened to me. I no longer feel overwhelmed. I can focus on my own family now.

I was emailing Jungkook again, when I noticed the emails were all read.

There was crash of glass on the floor, I ran out, and Ali leaped over the counter running into Jungkooks arms. He held onto her so tight. They both were crying..he let out a painful I missed you "Princess" not letting her go. There was pain in my chest, I fought it.