Chapter 14

Jungkooks pov

I was excited to take Ali to Morocco, I knew she would have fun. She didn't show any signs of being uncomfortable, so I actually got to be her husband, it was nice.

We went dancing, shopped at the market, we even made love. She didn't fake it this time..we were drinking alot this trip.

One night she was on the phone with Namjoon.. I was in the shower, and I over heard her.

"Joonie..when I get back.." he chuckled.

"Oh baby..I know aren't fully satisfied, its cute you are trying. Have you been sleeping well?" She didn't respond..had she been faking sleep after we fucked.

"I miss you so much, it hurts Namjoon." She never spoke to me like that our entire relationship.

"I miss you too, just don't shut him out he is trying okay baby?" She sniffled.

"Alison.. I will come get you right now if you miss me that much.." his voice was vulnerable

"No, he deserves a chance, I'm going to give it to him.. I love you."

"I love you too.." they both hung up.

I came out of the bathroom 20 minutes later. She fell asleep on the bed. I realized right there how much damage had been caused, but I wasn't ready to let her go.

It was our last day in Morocco, we were having fun, we stopped at a store to get something to drink. I took her hand in mine. When I seen some men who looked like trouble watched us. One tried to take her purse, but Ali being herself flipped on him on his back. She was already calling an emergency line for help. Then I seen someone with a knife, she seen it as well.  She was going to jump infront of me, just like she had done when we were younger. I needed to be the one to protect her. I jumped infront of her. The knife went into my body, and I collapsed on to her still protecting her. I was losing consciousness, they drugged her and I seen help come before they could grab her, she fell to the ground. Everything went black.

Alis pov

It all felt like a dream, I kept hearing people cry. Saying I was a widow. I had been in and of consciousness for a week. My father handled all my paperwork, from the will, to all of his financial transfers. Namjoon didn't leave my side. They ended up going with cremation, so we could have the funeral when I woke up.

I finally opened my eyes, my mom gasped  running over towards me.

She kissed all over my face.

"Amor! My baby.. you are awake!" She gave me a moment to process everything. I was subconsciously looking for Jungkook. 

His mom ran to me hugging me tight, his dad squeezed my hand.  I just crumbled crying into them. I was used to him back in my life but this time he was actually gone. I laid there going through all our memories, the good the bad..we both loved each through out it all. I was suddenly missing being called Princess.

I saved his voice recordings, videos, text messages anything that had Jungkook in it I kept.

They had managed to get the camera that filmed everything to Seoul. I didn't want to relive it so I looked away. Our home was full of all of our important people. I fell into Ari and Becks turning my head. They placed my headphones in so I wouldn't hear or see anyones reactions. They seen him and I were both trying to protect one another. Thats what made it worse.. we still loved each other. I just didn't love him the way I loved Namjoon.

We told the kids daddy went on a long trip. They believed it, they were to little to understand.

Everything was a blur after that, the funeral, all the food, Namjoon didn't leave my side in his own way he was grieving Jungkook as well.