Chapter 9

It had been a couple of weeks since the investors were here. Kai sent his dancers for his club, to come here. Ari and Becks were taking a break. It was my turn to help, the music was loud, and I didn't realize it had pulled Namjoon from his meeting. Sonn and Hyun were in the playroom across from me, where I could see them. I didn't have a bump just yet. My skin was glowing this pregnancy and I honestly felt so beautiful. Kai had came into watch the progress.  When it came to the girls solo I knew I was making Kai stare. I didn't care... when his male  dancer Anthony tossed me in the air, I spun, landing in his arms. He turned my body into a dip. All him and I heard was gasps. We were both confused.. then I realized its because I was pregnant.

Ari pulled the curtains back, exposing our pole.

"Baddie Aliiii come tease me.." I laughed taking off my over sized hoodie. 

Ari was pointing to the pole..she was a demanding pregnant woman.

"Ladies.. watch.." she eyed the them.

I waited for the beat to change tightening
my pony tail.

Ari changed the song to S&M, I rolled my eyes, but I gave her what she wanted. Once my hand was on the pole, I went into my own little world.

____
Namjoons pov
____

My meeting was interrupted only to see Ali dancing with another man. That's not what bothered me, he tossed her in the air.. my pregnant wife in the air.. I ran down to her part of the building, just as he caught her I was ready to kindly have a conversation with her. However I seen her on the pole again. She was forgiven.

Kai was walking closer studying her. He looked at his team then back at her, I knew where he was going with this. She was done with that life. We were okay to visit it from time to time..but this was her life now. This was our life..he wasn't going to distrupt that.

When she was finished, she guided Kais main dancer what to do on the pole.  Kai wasn't watching his dancer. I could see her getting frustrated with his dancer.Her temper had been a little worse since she's been pregnant. Rebecka jumped in suggesting a break. Good call..

Ali was putting her hoodie back on when Kai stopped her.

"The mysterious Jeon Alison.." she only laughed.

"Just call me Ali.." she peaked over watching the kids.

"So what do I have to do to hire you full time?" She was going to laugh, and it would come of disrespectful, he was a paying customer. So I stepped in.

"She's not for hire.." my voice was calm.

"I don't mind that she has kids.. I just want her to work for me..maybe even as a manager. I did my research, when this place was The Exclusive.. she ran it with you." He wasn't backing down...

"Um I'm getting deja vu..Joonie.." Ali laughed next to me.

"Alright Kai, I'm just going to be honest here, we have this as a club every once in a while and when we do, we still outsell you. So why would I even give you my best dancer? Further more that's not her life anymore. I really get tired of men falling for women that aren't interested, my girlfriend is off limits. So are Rebecka, and Ari, my bartender is not for you either. You are more than welcome to come in pay for classes, hang out on the days we do have the The Exclusive back open. But my people are not for hire." I felt her hands squeezing mine..I interlocked her fingers with mine.

"I respect that, but I won't give up, I will be back. Ali if you change your mind." He winked

"I won't, take care now." She smirked resting her head on my arm.

When Kai left she took the kids home. I stayed out longer I had to get some paper work finished.

There was a knock on the door.
It was Alis parents.

I stood up and bowed as I greeted them. I offered them drink, and a seat. When they sat down it, their body language told me this was a serious visit. So I waited to hear what they had to say.

"Namjoon, weve known you and your family for sometime now, you and our daughter have consistently been on and off over the years." Mr. Lee wasn't finished.

"You need to get home soon, Jungkook is missing and she is a mess." Mrs.Yun interjected.

"Everyone is doing everything they can to find him..but its very difficult. She has his ring around her neck now..its keeping her stable." I was already letting my driver know I had to go, I understood why she put the ring on her neck..but if he comes back would I lose her? She is so happy now, at peace. We are where we both want to be in life.  Do I just share? I shook my head.

"She is taking care of the kids right now, but she will need you after. So go.." Mrs.Yun finished. I left immediately.

When I made it home Sonn and Hyun were sleeping. I heard her packing her bags. Absolutely not especially with my child in her stomach. Yeah I know dick move, but that's also my baby.

She was frantic, I pulled her away from the bags.

"Baby what are you doing?" Her eyes were panicked, she couldn't think straight. Everything Jungkook did didn't matter anymore.

"Joon, Kook..he" she couldn't even make a sentence..

"You are not going on that search party with his parents..you can help him by taking care of his children. When he's found I promise we will fly to wherever he is." She wanted to fight me..but she didn't, she punched my arms crying into my chest. "He's my best friend Namjoon! What am I supposed to do without him?!" She placed her hands over her stomach. There it was reasoning.. she cried all night that night and I just held her.

The next few weeks was hard, she stayed busy, staying strong, the Jeons kept her up to date everyday, she would throw in suggestions. Every little thing she did or seen became a memory she had with him. It hurt me to see her like this. If I had to I would give her up, but I wouldn't willingly do so.