Chapter 2

The month went by slow, when I had recieved a call it was Ali..

So I answered, but she didn't hear me. 

"Jungkook this is the fourth time you are home late. Sonn has been asking for you for days and you have been missing. She misses her dad, I miss her dad. What the hell is going on with you?" I was starting to have flashbacks.

"Babe, I'm sorry okay.." she cut him off "Why is there lipstick on your collar??"

He didn't answer at first.

"I thought she was you, when I finally sobered realizing it wasn't. I left babe." I heard her slap him.

"I deserve that Princess." His voice was apologetic

"I should just divorce you and get with Ari...honestly." I chuckled

"You want to leave me? Babe I've been so stressed and I missed you. I do miss you that's how all this happened. I won't do it again."

"Don't touch me..you reek of another woman."

"Babe the baby has you stressed let me shower and make it up to you." I knew she was rolling her eyes.

"I have toys for that "Mr.Jeon" go sleep on the couch. I need a few days to even have you near me." He listened, smart man, toys..huh. When the door shut, I heard her cry. I heard her whispering to herself "We should have stayed in London." I hung up I knew that they would work this, so I decided to start dating as a distraction. What I didn't know was Ali's world was about to change.

1 year later

I had a girlfriend her name was Tali, she was beautiful, and kind. I did care about her but I couldn't bring myself to be in love, I pushed that aside. Ali had a baby boy, he looked just like her. Jungkook was at the studio often, he liked being close to his family. Hoseok had been watching Alis behavior.. he wanted Jungkook and Ali to break up. She wouldn't open up to him or anyone about what was going on. Until one day Tali, didn't act like her usual sweet self.

Tali was at the bar with Jimin

"I wish she would be a silent partner, she really bothers me." Tali was annoyed I didn't know why, Ali hadn't done anything to trigger her.

Jungkook walked by, but Tali didn't notice.

"I can't stand the way Namjoon looks at her. Makes me sick, uhg I wish she would just disappear." Tali was not happy, but I hadn't done anything wrong. I've been the perfect boyfriend.

"Look you will get used to it, he means well, he is just protective." Jungkook was defending me, nice.

"I just..." Talis words were cut off when Ali was showing some dancer from another club some choreo.

They were wrapping up, the dancers left exhausted, Ali had went in the back. When she came out she had on a similar outfit on when we first hooked up.

Jimin turned his head her direction, shaking his head, looking down.

"Kitten, didn't you just have a baby?" She just winked at him, grabbing her car keys. Jungkook just stood there taking her in.

"Alison.." Tali spoke up

Ali turned around, looking at her.

"Yes, Tali?" She was nice and calm

"Stop trying to get my boyfriends attention, its beneath you." She had a harsh tone.

"Oh baby, this is my turf, him and I have done alot in this building, and if I wanted to, I would." Jungkook tensed, I always loved this side of her.

"Princess.. if you needed me you should have told me." She rolled her eyes at him.