Chapter 3

Namjoon Pov
_____

I was over at Talis, when a huge storm had come through. I was just about to push myself into Tali, when my phone rang. Tali shoved it under the pillow. I reached for my phone it was Ali.  I sat up and all heard was her panicking.

"Joonie" she whispered

"I'm sorry to call you, I tried calling Jimin, he just fell back asleep. Everything is out, my security system, everything."

She was silent, I was already getting up, I slid my pants on, texting my driver. Tali was pissed, I didn't blame her, but Ali was alone.

I heard Sonn scream.. running towards Ali.

"Mommy there is something at my window." I was gone.. I knew I would I have to explain things to Tali. I just didn't feel the need to in that moment.

"Alison..I'm on my way.." she just just whispered. "Okay.." .

When I arrived at her place, a tree had fallen. I knocked on the door. I could hear Ali breathing. She slowly opened the door holding a baseball bat.

She went to swing, but I caught her. I pulled her close to me, her hand still clung to the bat. I slid my hand down slowly loosening her grip.

When she finally had  realized that it was me. She pulled me to Hyuns room.

No one said anything we all fell asleep in Hyuns bedroom. When I woke up I seen Hyun and Sonn sleeping together. Sonn had moved over to her little brother. When I looked down, I had pulled Ali close to me in my sleep. She was sleeping so peaceful. I smiled moving her hair out her face. When she opened her eyes.

"Good Morning..." I grinned.

"I'm sorry, this won't happen again."  She got up, heading towards the kitchen.

What was she sorry about, she didn't do anything wrong.

When I walked in the kitchen. She turned her back towards me. She had been avoiding me, it was driving me crazy.

I turned her around, she wouldn't even look at me. What was going on with her. I pushed her against the refrigerator, the tension between was building up.

"Please..Joonie..No.." her voice was broken.

"We don't need lines.." I leaned in towards her. Her lips were inches from mine. She turned her head. "Yes we do, for the sake of my marriage we do."

We didn't talk about what happened, but she avoided me after that.

_______

Life was normal,  Hoseok was playing bartender tonight, all three girls were dancing,  Jimin and V were dancing with the girls. I couldn't tell, but Ali and Jungkook were not okay. She was happy that we had a weekend where the club was open again. It was a once in a while thing. Jungkook was managing the list, he didn't say much and I didn't pry. Tali couldn't make it tonight, and I was fine with that.

Jin was helping me lock all the doors.

"I will give this one to Ali." he told me, I agreed it made sense for us to have the keys. I hadn't seen her all day. She wouldn't even look at Jungkook. Ari and Rebecka warned us they all had been drinking today and they didn't plan on stopping. They meaning all three of them. Yoongi just sighed know he would have to take care of Rebecka after tonight. I couldn't help but laugh.

The two of them ran over.

"We three decided its dare night, and Alis up, so if you excuse me I need to film this." Rebecka said excitedly.

"I'm so glad we talked her into installing the pole." Ari laughed

The room was black, but the spot light was directed towards the stage.