Chapter 4

"Hey Namjoon" I looked towards him a bit annoyed.

"What is it?" I sighed, sliding my hand on her hip.

"Well it's about your trip to New York.." I raised my brow

"What about it?" At this point I just wanted to get back to Ali.

"They are coming here instead, so I'm making sure everything is spotless." I was relieved, I didn't want to leave Ali.

"When will they be here?" I looked over Ali was already grabbing my phone scheduling everything for me. I love this woman.

"They will be here in a month, I have the list of who's coming.." he was cut off.

"Send me the list, the time they land, they're preferrences with food, they will get the hotel I pick, and if they have an issue with my children being here I will find us new investors." Her voice was so calm and serious.

"So when did you two become a married couple again?" He was poking at us.

"When my husband stuck himself into another woman." She rolled her eyes.

"He is trying to fix things, just don't shut the door on him completely just yet baby." I kissed her cheek.

"Oh, so you don't want me, okay I guess I can go give Kai a chance.." she gave me an attitude before moving off my lap.

Hoseok shut the door before she could get out.

"I didn't say that.." I pulled her back to me.

"You've lost interest in me..its fine." She tried to move,  I didnt understand why she felt that way. Then it dawned on me some my old flings were coming. She was insecure, Jungkook really messed with her confidence and she was just starting to get it back.

She slid back in my lap and sighed not saying anything.

"I just want to be enough.." she whispered, looking down. She used to be this vulnerable with Jungkook..I could see that she was hurting because of that. So now our unspoken bond was turning into a comincative bond. I wanted to feel bad for him..but this made me happy.

I kissed her hard, she fell into it.
I made love to her on my desk, making it clear she was more that enough.

_____
Jungkook pov
_____

It had been a month since I was back, and all Ali and I were doing was co parenting. It hurt, I wanted my family back. She was at home when I walked in the door. She rotated nights at Namjoons because she didn't want to mess up the kids routines.

I walked over to her, kissing her cheek.
She didn't push me away.

"Hey babe, how was your day? Were the kids behaved?" She nodded

"Yes, they were good and my day.. well it was a day. Tali is now into women and I'm on her target list.." she was confused.

"What happened that night at Aris?" I sat down next to her, taking her hand in mine. She wasn't pulling away again..

"Well I made out with her, Ari teased her.. but then the strap on came out. I wasn't into any of what we were doing, but Ari didn't want to be alone. I just wanted to leave so I... took charge.. I tied her wrist to the head board, pushed her legs open, and Ari started fucking her. I knew I would be the next one so I left." She was casual about it. I was trying to figure out what to say.

"Anyway Tali seems to think I'm into her now." She shrugged

"Princess.. is this what you were like when you left abroad years ago?"

"Yes, I just felt so safe with you I could settle down. When we were in London you consumed my head, I always wanted you. When we moved back, you slowly began to change, like all our good sex had to be in a club.. I was hoping you were just bored with our house, and the car."

She stopped pulling her hand away from mine. No no no I can't have this. She stood up taking her glass to the sink. I hugged her from behind. She tensed..

"Please continue.." my voice was broken and vulnerable, just like our marriage.

"Then you cheated on me.. I don't care if it was one time you cheated. With a full blooded Korean woman at that.. you got off to her.. that's not even the worst part you didn't even tell me. I had to find out.. I haven't felt like I was enough for you ever since..so lets just get a divorce." She was crying, when I made my mistake I wasn't in the right mindset. I didn't really know what the woman looked like. Now I knew why she won't sleep next to me at night..not only did I cheat... I did it while she was taking care of our kids, and running a business. I turned her around, wiping her tears away.

"You lied to me..not once, but many times." She sighed

I waited for her to finish.

"You said where you go I go.. you said I was priceless.. you lied. You didn't stay in London like I wanted, you talked me into uprooting our life there. Making me sell my studio.." she looked down "I thought you would surprise me with another one when we moved back, but you were so caught up in work, that you didn't even think about it. You literally said it's just a studio.. but the worst part is, it wasn't you who built a studio for me.. it was Namjoon. He didn't want anything in return. No sex, no relationship..he just wanted to do something nice for me, he even made a safe play environment for our children. Why couldn't you step up and keep your word? Loving you hurts now.. loving him hasn't hurt for a long time, and I didn't realize it until you cheated." She cried hard and I just held her. I cried with her... I had so much work to do, and this wasn't even the start. I wanted her to take some space from Namjoon, but I knew she wouldn't. So I would have to persue her like I did before we married. Maybe that was for the best. She did fall asleep next to me that night. So that was a baby step..