Chapter 1

Alis Pov

It was so good to see Namjoon, I hadn't seen him since he was visiting us in London.  He looked good, just like always. He showed me around his gallery. It was beautiful, I was so proud of him. Jungkook had been with his dad on a business trip, Sonn was with my parents. I missed her..

"Are you hungry?" He asked breaking my tran of thought.

"Famished" I giggled. He took my hand, walking to the restaurant.

"Hoseok said you were changing the old club into a Gallery, and a Cafe?" I mused

"Yes, I'm going home soon and I would like to have something different now." I only nodded, I couldn't help but smile.. he found himself.

"I wanted to talk to you about that..I bought the building next to it, I'm breaking the walls down and connecting them." I nodded trying to figure out where he was going with this. "I thought it would make a great studio, you sold yours in London. So what I'm saying is.. I want to be business partners. I don't think it will run smoothly without the both of us working together. Its a safer environment for Sonn as well." I was crying, I was overwhelmed with emotions.

"Joonie..I don't know what to say.." l looked up him and he was looking at me so tenderly. I blushed.

"Don't be shy beautiful, just say yes. I'm not doing this without you." He leaned back, I was wondering how Jungkook felt about this, but a part of me didn't care. I was happy in London, I didn't really want to move. Now I have the chance to have my own dance studio again. I loved the life I have to Jungkook it was chaoticly peaceful. I needed more than that. So I said yes..

"Alright Namjoon, as long as our friends, Jungkook, and my cousins are involved I am in." I went to shake his hand, but he took it kissing it gently. "Deal, now lets get the paperwork finished so I can show you around."

__________________
Namjoons point of veiw
_______________

The days seem to go by faster than I would have liked them too. I watched her call her daughter, that little girl was so cute. She hadn't told Jungkook she was pregnant, when I asked her why, she said she simply didn't feel like it. I knew what it was, she always had this insecurity over her body, she didn't get that big with Sonn. Jungkook and her had this habit of being close, then not being close. I could tell that exhausted her mentally, which probably added to the reason she hadn't told him yet.

"Mr.Kim.. I was hoping to see you tonight.." I chuckled, definitely not while Ali was in town.

"Karmen, I'm busy, another time.." I walked past her. She was pouting I knew it.

Ali was rubbing her stomach, I could see a tiny bump.  She was lost in thought,  I walked towards her, placing my hand on her stomach. When she looked up at me.

"What do you think our baby would have looked like?" I froze.

She looked down, like she was apologizing for asking.

I rubbed her stomach, she watched me.

"In my head, I hoped they looked like you.." I watched her decide what she wanted to say.

"I wanted them to have your eyes, and smile...I'm sorry I don't why I'm like this..everytime we are together we always cross lines we shouldn't cross." She wasn't wrong, but Jungkook couldn't take back his words.

"On this trip, there are no lines.. just you and I..." I watched her blush, she always got so shy with me.

"Its wrong Namjoon..even this is wrong..but neither of us ever stop it. I should just give you your ring back." I didn't want her to give it back, even though she held on to Jungkooks closer. I knew she pushed mine further away stalling to give it back.  My brows furrowed, and she walked off.

I knew she went to her hotel room, so when I knocked on the door, she let me in. She had just gotten out of the shower, her hair was curling, she had on a silk robe..and I wanted her. Natural curly haired Ali in a robe made me hungry.

"Here.. we should probably start drawing lines.." she was handing me her ring.. I think not. I knew she would have it on her finger someday. I could feel it.

She knew how I was looking at her, she knew what was about to happen. She gave me that look she would give me when we were in the club, when we would go into what is now an office. What would be her office again. She untied her robe, dropping it to the floor. Tilting her head taunting me...
There was my baby...

"Well Daddy, if you want me come get me.." she smirked, this woman is exactly why I'm so picky.

She walked away from me taking off her top, and her bottoms. I was already undoing my pants, taking off my shirt.. the remainder of this trip will be us with no lines, because truthfully fuck the lines..

I pulled her closer towards me, grabbing her ass, stroking her stomach, my lips on hers was exactly what I needed. When she moaned into me, I grinned..I missed that too. So did she..

We were immediately in sync with one another. It felt so good to be inside of her again. I never had to pull out, she never liked condoms with me, even when I tried to put one on she through it on the floor. We were both really into us having no lines, I rammed into her repeatedly, I loved her under me.. when she arched her back, she wound her hips, I pushed in deeper we weren't exactly quite, between our pleasure escaping her lips, and the bed hitting the wall. I would have to pay for these damages, but she was worth it. "Fuck baby.. take all of it.", I slammed into her, spreading her legs further apart, I grinded into her groaning, closing my eyes, keeping my rhythm. "Don't stop Daddy..you feel so good.." she moaned out in pleasure. "Mmm baby, we are just getting started." I seen her smirk...I missed you too..Alison.

When we both finished, we still had a tendency to go until we couldn't anymore. I kissed her stomach,  before kissing her lips, I knew I seen her smiling. I know her eyes were saying what she couldn't. I love you too..

She wound up staying at my place, it was nice to have her in my bed again. When I asked her if Jungkook had called, she told me he did but it was a small conversation, before he had to go help his dad again..

When the two weeks were up neither of us wanted it to end. She was telling me without telling me. I appreciated that.

"I will see you in a month, we will start the renovations partner." She smiled nodding, and that night I made love to her as much as I could.