Chapter 8

Alis Pov

It was the night the investors were at the gallery. Everything was going smooth, I was drinking apple juice in my glass, when Jimin took my empty glass.

"I will take that Kitten." He gave me a fresh glass.

"Jimin, I have my own drink at the bar.." he laughed, putting his hand around my waist.

"You look beautiful tonight, I haven't seen you in a black dress in a long time." I pulled him to the dance floor setting the drink down.

We danced for a while, laughed alot, talked alot..until I seen this woman all over Namjoon.

I managed to distract Jimin, sending him to the bar.

Once I made it to the group of investors and this woman. I casually stood there, one of the investors gave me a drink. They were all talking about how great the set up was. When the woman who I now know as Karmen was staring at my ring.

"That is beautiful.. where did you get it?" She smiled curiously.

"My boyfriend....the one you have your desperate hands on.." Namjoon choked on his drink.

"Mrs.Jeon..why don't you have a drink..it will ease the stress." One of the investors suggested.

"Unless there is juice in this glass I'm not touching it..oh one more thing, he also gave me this.." I rubbed my stomach. I handed her the glass of champagne "You probably need this more than me, you look a little thirsty." I walked away.

"Baby wait.." I was walking towards the stairs.

"Are you really pregnant?" He was in disbelief.

"Yes.. I'm ten weeks along.." he picked me up, spun me around he was so happy, this was our second chance baby. He kissed me,put me down kissed all over my stomach, before coming back to my lips, kissing me tenderly.

"I'm so happy.. I'm staying by your side this time around." He pulled me into my dance studio shutting the door.

"You are pretty cute when you are jealous.." he pinned me against the wall, kissing my neck.

"You just let her touch you.. " I pushed him off, he grinned.

"Legally your name is Jeon Alison, baby we all know your mine.. Mrs.Kim.." he smirked kissing me again. Our kiss turned into a heated make out, I didn't realize we were about to fuck until he pushed into me, his hand on my throat, as slammed into me..

Namjoons pov

I couldn't control myself, Alison had my baby in her stomach, she was jealous, and she looked to good for me not for to have my way with her.

I muffled our moans in our lips, ramming into my pregnant wife..I needed her. She was lost in my control, completely vulnerable. It was sexy..I knew she felt that I was close, when her walls started tightening, my baby knew me so well.. I was ready for the divorce papers.  "Don't stop..mi corazon.." she moaned out...oh I like daddy..but the spanish hits different.. I didn't stop...I went until we both released.

We were in her dark dance studio the way she was looking at me, made a little shy.  When we finally made ourselves look presentable, I kissed her hard, her stomach gently, twining our fingers together. I spent the remainder of the evening with her by my side. I wouldn't have it any other way.

 I wouldn't have it any other way

Jimin

Joon

Ali's dress

Ali's dress