Chapter Two

Third Person POV

Macau walked through the creepy dark dungeon, with his footsteps that were almost not heard. The way he walks cautious, certain that he saw a silhouette of a person that went through the deadly part of their palace.

When he steps through the tunnel like way, he didn’t found anyone but only a defying silence and the flowers slowly dying. The dark red roses start to wither as its green and halthy leaves turns brown and the petals slowly fell through the floor.

The dark aura made him dizzy that he felt like vomiting. The young Macau can feel his heart beating so slow, enough for him to held his chest and trying to punch it several times as the suffocation was silent but deadly.

Phi…” He called his older brother before he lost his breath. “Phi Vegas. This is Macau.” He introduced himself weakly.

After that, the dark aura vanished and the heaviness faded in an instant. Macau heard the sound of chains and someone speaking.

“Come here.”

Despite feeling exhausted while fighting to survive; he walked nearer to the cage. His glance fixed to the dead roses and leaves that surrounds his older brother. No matter how many roses he had grew here, it always ends up dying. There are also thorns everywhere and the lack of light in this dungeon added to the darkness of the power his brother holds.

“Does Phi need something?” Macau calmly asked and smiled to his brother.

Vegas who was tied, chained and locked up for twelve years stay at sit. His back is resting to the cold metal bar as his sweat travels from his temples, down to his nape until to his white and delicate skin. His black hair was kind of wet as some strands were near his eyes.

“I will be staying here for good, Phi.” Macau announced and with the slightest movement of his hand, the roses that died floated and moved to the side.

Hmm…” Vegas reacted.

Macau couldn’t help but to helplessly stare at the condition of his brother.

He was tied and locked by his own father and uncle, preventing him to interact with people. This dungeon wasn’t dark like this. It used to be filled with bright colored flowers, butterflies and a library filled with books for Vegas to read. This used to be a cottage core like place with liveliness. But the more Vegas spent his years here, the more it dramatically changes into a dark and lifeless place.

“If Phi is well and can control his emotions then we can go outside and visit mother.” Macau happily told him. He uses the key he got to open the lock his father made and went nearer to Vegas.

He wasn’t afraid at all as the person in front of him is the older brother he loved. He bent a little and then sat on the opposite side. Macau noticed that Vegas’ attention isn’t on him rather, he was staring blankly and deep in thought.

Phi…” Macau muttered in shock when Vegas’ grey eyes turned into red followed by the dark aura he was releasing.

His lips twitched before he held his chest firmly as he was slowly losing consciousness. Macau helplessly lifted his hand, hoping that the power he was releasing is enough to calm his brother it isn’t. Macau tried to control everything around him, making them float so that his father will notice. The air became humid until it was so dry and heavy.