Chapter Thirteen

Porsche came from the clan of werewolf, from a clan that is known to be skillfull in hunting their prey. His sense of smell, feel and eyes was outstanding. With his golden scary eyes, well-built biceps and muscles and skills… he was known to be leader of the pack.

And now, he is the hunter that will hunt the predator.

The image of Porchay soaked in his own blood, dripping through the floor and the crying voice of Kim flashes in his mind repeatedly until his heartbeat became erratic and the anger filled his heart.

Ahhh!” Porsche shouted in anger and ran through the people, even throwing them to get away from the street so he can follow Vegas.

He ran without feeling the exhaustion and tiredness. He was a big werewolf afterall that can devour Vegas’ body and tear it into pieces. His grief on the loss of his younger half-brother created a strong defense mechanism and has turned his own body numb from pain, tiredness and sadness.

“You can’t fucking run away from me!” Porsche shouted followed by the loud noise from the heaven above accompanied by the thunder flashing through heavens.

Porsche’s own body can no longer accumulate the anger in his heart. When he had the chance, he climbed through the trees and jumped through Vegas direction, causing for Vegas to fall. Both of the roll on to the ground but Porsche never let it go. He held Vegas so close to him by grabbing his cloth.

Yet, he felt Vegas fight back by turning the situation the other way around and throwing Porsche to the other side.

Porsche hissed but he rose from the ground properly. He angrily stares at Vegas.

Ow…” Vegas tilt his head with such ironic remark. Vegas smirked. “The fang of the werewolf.”

Porsche realized that Vegas was referring to the necklace he was wearing.

“You took my brother’s life and have the audacity to smile at me?!” Porsche breath out until he felt tiny raindrops falling through his naked upper body.

The place, more likely the battle field was near to being pitch black, strong heaving rain, thunder and lightning.

A werewolf and a cursed angel in the battle field. One wanted to be cured and the other wanted revenge.

At this very moment, Vegas doesn’t care on the person in front of him. He neither knows Porsche existence nor care if he exists or not. He only wanted to kill people mercilessly and took all of the offerings that attracted the thirst of his inner demons to be freed.

With a dead stare, Vegas looked at Porsche. “Are you done blabbering?”

That question causes frustration to Porsche that he ran through Vegas in a speed of light, not giving him a slight chance to move and tucked him on the ground. Porsche struggled to hold Vegas since his strength has come to unexplainable source.
When Porsche almost had a grip on Vegas, he punches him hard on the Vegas causing for Vegas’ nose to bleed.

That didn’t stop Porsche and he angrily grab Vegas’ hand that he nearly break it, only if Vegas didn’t successfully escape from being pinned on the ground.

Porsche’s eyes widened when he fell a strong force after Vegas punch him on his stomach, kicking him on the ground and followed by the loud sound of Vegas hitting him in the face again. Porsche spit all the blood from his mouth that now mixed with the raindrops and he cough while catching his breath.