Chapter Sixteen (R18+)

Me writing this chapter at seven in the morning, broad daylight and my guardian angel be like: O_o

R18+. Please read responsibly. Hehe. Thank you.

Feelings usually does not have to be said out loud. Most of the times; the action speaks a thousand words of affirmation, comfort and security.
In the middle of the night, where people are usually asleep and the wind was starting to get cooler; it was opposite to what these two people has been feeling. The heat of the moment was so intense that both of them panted, exchanging their labor breaths.

Pete with his eyes closed continue to respond on every wild kisses Vegas has been giving him. The kiss was smooth at first until it become so passionate and intense that Pete felt like he was dying. Pete felt dizzy headed as Vegas tongue continue to explore inside his mouth and once their lips parted, that's the only time he can catch for breath.

Pete bit his lower lip as if he can't just get enough of the kisses and thirsty for more. Vegas held his nape, slowly caressing it down to his jaw until he ran his thumb towards Pete's luscious lips. Pete watch and feel every movement of Vegas' fingers sliding and holding every part of his that make him arouse even more as if there is this hungry version of him that was hidden.

The night was hotter as ever, even the rain just finished. Their sweats are slowly dripping from each other's body, and the increase of tension in every seconds.

Vegas know how to tease. Pete tried to catch for Vegas lips but the other person retracted with a cunning smile.

Pete has never known since when did this version of him has ever existed. The version of him that goes to other way... a version of him that is hungry for this.

Pete's eyes were obviously begging for Vegas but Vegas didn't give it. Vegas place a space between them, with his slender finger smoothly gliding towards Pete's face; examining the perfection and that sparkling eyes that speaks he wanted more.

"You want more?" Vegas asked and a small flashes across his face. He went closer to Pete's face until they can feel each other's warm breath. "Come closer." His voice was hoarse.

Without any question nor thinking twice, Pete lean closer and in shock; he screams a little. Vegas pulled him closer and let him sat on Vegas lap.
Now, Pete was sitting on Vegas laps, his legs are spread and anchored on Vegas' waist. That made Pete feel something hotter and intense.

"W-What are you...ughh." Pete arched his neck when Vegas suddenly sucked his neck hard, creating hickey and occasionally biting it.

Pete held Vegas' shoulder to support while Vegas hands were wrapped on his back. Then, Pete felt Vegas hands working. Vegas grab the end of Pete's shirt and slowly undress him.

"Ve-Vegas..." Pete tried to stop him when he realized that Vegas is reaching for a sensitive part of him. "Vegas..." Pete bites his lower lip when Vegas lowered and suck his already hard nipples.

The feeling of ecstacy, lust and desire swallowed Pete whole. The more Vegas suck his nipples, played it with his hot tongue makes him lose his mind and dignity. Vegas pause for a moment, making Pete come back to reality but only to see Vegas doing the thing he had never imagine.

With his own eyes, he saw Vegas stick his tongue and played with his left nipple while the other is working and pinching the other.

That's not only it, Pete can feel something bulging, big and hot in between his legs. And the more Pete creates movement of every sensation Vegas gives him, he more his ass rubs on Vegas already hard manhood.