Kinn and Porsche (Chapter Fourteen)

“What was that?” Porsche asked angrily but Kinn was only looking at him.

The more Porsche looks at him, the more he felt the betrayal of the people around him. The feeling of him fighting for his brother and for the sake of the rest seems impossible now.

With a bitter heart, he asked again. “You saw Pete, right? You saw that the person you love was with Vegas! He betrayed us!”

Porsche saw Kinn looks away and was still silent. The silence Kinn was giving him makes it more painful for Porsche.

“Let’s go back, Porsche.” Kinn told him.

“What?”

“Let’s go back.”

“No!” Porsche strongly declined and takes a step backward. “I’ll kill Vegas.” He said firmly.

“Let us go back, Porsche.” Kinn stares at him with lonely painful eyes. “Let’s go.”

“I will go home with Vegas head. He killed my brother! He hurt people and do you expect me to just stand here and do nothing? Are you kidding me?”

Kinn took a deep breath and looked up before he started walking close to Porsche. “Do you think you can win against him? Do you think you can kill him?”

“Why not?”

“Stop being hard-headed, Porsche!” Kinn shouted and ran his fingers through his dark hair. “If I didn’t let Pete take Vegas away a while ago, you might have been a dead meat right now.”

Porsche angrily went close to Kinn and pushes the other person repeatedly but Kinn didn’t do anything nor complained. “You didn’t save me. You save your cousin.”

And a memory of Kinn flashes on his mind. Kinn was never into inflicting harm towards Vegas. This person always looks insincere with the idea of killing his own cousin. Even when Kinn has said that it is much better if Vegas died, his eyes speaks a lot.

Unlike Kim; Kinn was more on not letting Vegas harm the people while trying to keep Vegas close and unharmed.

“You saved Vegas, didn’t you?” Porsche asked that made his eyes dropped until tears started to form in his eyes again. He felt so betrayed by Kinn and Pete. “You both tried to protect the person who ruin everybody.”

What hurts the most is that the two people who protects the devil are his friend and the person he loves.

“Answer me, Kinn!”

Instead of Yes and a no, Porsche receive a different reply. “This matter will be handled by our family. I will discuss this with my father and uncle. As for now, go back to your brother and bid your last goodbye.”

And the last sentence he said broke Porsche into a million pieces that he fell on his knees and cried under the heavy pouring rain. He cried out loud with so much pain and he had no one to tell him it’s okay.

Kinn watched him kneel on the ground and cried in agony. Kinn tried to take a step forward but he chose not to get near into Porsche. He stopped immediately and the hand that supposed to caress and comfort Porsche was clenched. Kinn stare at Porsche with pity but didn’t do a thing.

“Vegas is kind, Porsche.” Kinn said and looks away. “But he never had a choice.”

◊◊◊◊◊◊

“You should visit again, Kinn.” Kinn gladly accepted a hug from his uncle- Kan before looking around when he realized that his older brother was missing again.