note

The fantasy genre of VegasPete is different from what I usually write so this one is tough. 

I always use this quote with my friends and even with myself: Patience is a virtue.

Thank you for your patience and you managed to witness the end of Kiss My Scars.

As I write fanfiction, I, later on, realized that it is not the execution of plots or dialogues and descriptions that are the hardest to write. 

I realized that it is typing the word END. 

I hope, that even for a short period, with a few chapters; you have been able to wander and went on a journey with them in a fantasy genre.

A million thanks to everybody. I think we have been so busy with all of our personal lives lately but thank you for being here.

This marks the end for it. 

After this one, I will probably rewrite Macau and Maze’s story. I will continue it after restarting my brain. By the way, I am also into writing and planning my novel this 2023. I still have a long way to go and every day is progress. (don’t get jinxed) hahaha. 

Good luck with your 2023 and may you find gentleness in storms. Smile and be free, my friend. May you spread your wings like a beautiful butterfly, soar like an eagle, stand tall and proud like the mountains, bloom like wildflowers, and touch the universe like stars.

Sending hugs and a million “Good luck” and “you can do it!”. Thank you and have a good day! Until next time.

-A
BetterUnseen