3: The Kid Got Talent

(A/N: i found the pictures i will attach below from Google so it belongs to their owners and are subjected to copyrights,which means i might take them down anytime. thus they are illegal but I'm using them to just to simplify your guessing and beautify your imaginations)

HIDAYA

The host for the show stood before us in red suits and her hair was dye in multiple colors, she's a beautiful arab however, the western lunacy people addresses as fashion makes her look like a mad woman.

"My name is zaina," she introduced.
"and I'm honored to hold the pleasure of hosting the 63rd annual exhibition of what we considered as world best talent show of our prestigious 'king saud University for art and design here in Riyadh! Lemme hear some sound please" she cheered and a chorus of clap filled the gallery.

She beemed "the happy faces of the families here is making my heart flutter" she chuckled fixing a strand of hair that escape her braid behind her ear, then folded her palms,

"and I'm sure your talented kids won't let you down. So for this year rookie exhibition, the theme Will be heartfelt moments in these form" She gestured at the screen, I look up to it and LANDSCAPE AND PORTRAIT was written on it. I then glance at Khaleel who stood on the stage with 12 others, firm like a soldier beside his covered paintings.

I can't deny he looks really handsome but also funny. I giggled when his gaze met mine so he rolled his eyes and look away.

"We'll start with the landscape" Zaina continued, "and the person with the highest marks from our judges will be the winner"

I looked back at Khaleel, and i could see his jaws tighten under the nervous smile he spread on his lips.

"Get ready for the show in 3..." He grabbed the end of the black cover on his paintings and i noticed that the others also did the same.
"...2... 1.... And... Go!" they all pulled off the cover simultaneously and the sound of clapping fills the gallery.

"Ya suttaru ya Allah!" I exclaimed silently, with my hand on my mouth out of shock. Staring at the exquisite work of art in front of me.

Khaleel really did this?!! My Khaleel? Our Khaleel? That dumb kid?"

His landscape was a rocky, green waterfall giant and beautiful. a herdsman and his cattle feeding on the green grasses, and there are a few huts over the hill.

 a herdsman and his cattle feeding on the green grasses, and there are a few huts over the hill

But i was astonished when i set my eyes on his friend's, Azaan's piece. It's marvelous, something I can't imagine nor can i explain. And it's no surprise that after 3 minutes of tensed silence, Azan got 98 marks while Khaleel got 95.