8: Nightmare, dream in disguise

"Ah ah, chicks. To where?" Asked khaleel with a smirk plastered on his lips, eyeing Hidaya with his hands on his waist.

What could be more embarrassing than this?

"Please move out of my way" i said trying to push him to the side. He laughed. Hard.

"Daya you really look like a doll, the makeup suite your baby face" he touched my lips earning a scowl from me.

"Allah zan ɗaura hannu na a jikin ka (i swear I'll hit you)" i said so in my mother's tongue so Azaan wouldn't understand.

"Ok She said she'll hit me, so you should also be careful cause your girlfriend is violent" he says to Azaan.

Azaan look at me one last time then directed his gaze back to Jk before he look away and walks inside.

Why do i feel bad for him?.

"Save your shenanigans Jk, i have better things to do" i tried to walk fast him but he stopped me again, using his arm.

"I'll escort you please, I want to say hi to my brother-in-law" he request with a mischievous smile.

I sighed, "You know there's nothing between me and professor Hakeem "

"I'm not sure anymore, seeing how you're all decked up so i gotta be the favourite brother-in-law before Abdulmaleek fills the spot"

Knowing that nothing can change Jk's view like the others who forced me to do this, i just started walking ahead to go and interrogate the culprit as to what brought him to my house without notice.

He stood up when we reached the bamboo hut. Smiling at me he offered me the seat opposite to him, that's when khaleel appeared and offered him a hand shake.

"I'm her big brother, hope she told you about me"

I facepalmed myself.

"Will you get out of this place or should I send you to mars?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah, i heard alot about you" Hakeem nodded with a smile.

Like i ever had a reasonable conversation with him. Lier.

He turned to me after khaleel left.

Hakeem is really handsome, old enough for my liking but he's just not what I'm looking for in a husband.

"Ranki shi daɗe barka da zuwa (welcome your highness)...

....

"...so Azaan what do you do?"

Ammah question unexpectedly. He thought agreeing to sit with 16 others if he counted right was enough of a trouble, but no they want to engage him in their conversation.

"I'm a student" he answered shortly.

"We already know that, we want to know more" khaleel chipped in.